Deep state foe Lin Wood posted "buddy-buddy" email ostensibly between Tucker Carlson and Hunter Biden

Originally published at: Deep state foe Lin Wood posted "buddy-buddy" email ostensibly between Tucker Carlson and Hunter Biden | Boing Boing

5 Likes

“Buckley.” WFB would laugh at Tucker Carlson

12 Likes

Wood seems really eager to be one of the first casualties of America’s potential Night of the Long Knives.

18 Likes

The horrible thing here is knowing that Tucker has a child.

25 Likes

Yes, a female human slept with that which passes for a human man, and a child was born.

17 Likes

He definitely gives off John the Baptist (or Ernst Röhm) vibes.

3 Likes

I doubt Wood is important enough for an assassination squad. He’ll just get sent to Gulag later on, possibly after a show trial.

2 Likes

Looking at that grimace… (Sorry for the mental image)

1 Like

“XXXXXXXXXXXX” @ “gmall.com”? Gmall? Uh huh.
Lin Wood is so disconnected from reality that pretty much anything he says at this point must be false, no matter how mundane the claim - either a bizarre delusion of his own or some wacky disinformation someone passed on to him as an extremely useful credulous idiot.

15 Likes

I don’t know why BoingBoing mistyped it, or went too fast or something, but the linked screenshot they have definitely has gmail.com , not gmall.com

6 Likes

I thought that might be the case, but was too lazy to peruse the original article to find it. (Also, it amused me.) But Lin Wood’s connection (or total lack thereof) to reality is still an issue…

3 Likes

What would Lin Wood be doing with email between Tucker and Hunter Biden, accidental Reply All?

14 Likes

Also, while we’re fact checking things here.

Buckley is not Tucker’s daughter. Buckley is Tucker’s son. Buckley was 14 when that letter was sent, and ostensibly that would be about the time thatw the whole “Pre-college” stuff would start for Georgetown elite enrolles. It’s very easy to see that while Buckley didn’t ATTEND Georgetown, his father would have tried to get him into the pre-college programs using his contacts, which at the time would be the vice president’s son, who DID attend Georgetown and presumably had friends in the system there.

None of that touches on the validity of what Lin Wood is saying or if this is real or not, just, if you’re going to accuse someone of making shit up it might be good to get some basic facts correct.

8 Likes

So, you’re telling me the right has gotten so twisted up on itself that they are whipping out the knives and stabbing each other in the back?

Go on…

popcorn

13 Likes

And that human man’s wig was probably flopping all over the place too. shudders!

6 Likes

Also @milliefink

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

8 Likes

Nah, she slept with someone else while Tucker watched.

4 Likes

7 Likes

He probably paid that someone else.

3 Likes

What? I mean don’t you think that’s kind of important?