Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood claims Twin Towers weren't hit by planes: "we got played"

Originally published at: Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood claims Twin Towers weren't hit by planes: "we got played" | Boing Boing

7 Likes

So there was actually no reason for all that animosity toward Muslims after 9/11!

(I mean, of course there actually wasn’t any reason for animosity, but in the minds of the loony toons who believe this shit, this must erase their whole reason for being so Islamophobic, right?)

60 Likes

CGI can’t melt steel!

50 Likes

So I don’t quite follow. Is he saying he brings it up in order to have this kind of thing show up in press because he doesn’t think it’s getting the coverage it deserves? Or is he doing some kind of “it was just a joke”; implying that it reflects badly on Newsweek that they would print it?

20 Likes

You’re expecting an asswipe grifter like this guy to actually make any sense?

36 Likes

Nice to see he’s staying busy. BTW, did he ever get paid for his circus act from tRumpy?

27 Likes

This pieces of garbage are only going to reek more as they become too toxic even for noted piece of garbage Biff.

30 Likes

It is said that people who believe in one conspiracy theory are likely to embrace others.

21 Likes

I think this ties back to the whole “The End of History” meme of the Republithugs back under the Shrub. If they proclaim their lies loudly enough, legislate it into the history books, and get that annoying other political gang to just go away somehow, they get the history, and the future, and incidentally the present that they want, one where they have always been in power, and their enemies have always been just a bunch of criminals. Yeah, yeah, I’m just channelling Orwell, and we have always been at war with EastAsia, but its disturbing to realize that’s the actual plan of an organization with a lot of power.

23 Likes

Remarkable! CGI effects are used in making film and movies, so how does shit-for-brains explain how hundreds, thousands of people in the streets and surrounding buildings saw aircraft fly into the side of the towers, and photographs using film taken by ordinary people, show the same planes impact the towers?
Mass consensual hallucinations?
Nah, more that this asswipe has an overwhelming desire to push this agenda for his own personal gain, I’d be very surprised if he actually believes any of this shit.

27 Likes

Some actual CGI from 2001 captures my response perfectly.

54 Likes

That may be fine for some others, but they’re certainly not allowed to embrace me!

26 Likes

The Mexicans will, right after the wall.

8 Likes

I was there at the time, Lin Wood can go …(followed by the most creative expletives one can imagine in a rant going on for at least 2 minutes)

Btw for 20 years Bellvue Hospital in Manhattan has been providing care and studying the effects of those who survived 9/11. The treatment under the WTC health program has always been free. They deserve a shout out for their service.

52 Likes

That just what they want you to believe!

8 Likes

There’s even a term for that. Crank Magnetism.

14 Likes

Crisis Actors… It is Crisis Actors all the way down. Just ask Alex Jones… oh, wait a minute, he might be rethinking that now.

26 Likes

Hey asshole, I watched it happen with my own eyes - several friends died. I didn’t know I could despite this cretin any more, but here we are.

32 Likes

Holy this and that, the only explanation is that he’s very consciously faking it in order to excite the lower-than-baboons that are his base.
I mean, nobody’s that stupid, right? Right?
(Obligatory xkcd follows)

32 Likes

Is his next speech going to say that David Cooperfield actually made the Statue of Liberty disappear and what’s there today is just CGI?

22 Likes