Tucker Carlson says blaming white supremacy for mass shootings is a "hoax"

That’s…definitely a…ringing endorsement…

12 Likes

Where’d that Richard Spencer getting punched gif get off to? :face_with_monocle:

14 Likes

Dear David, Tucker, Richard, Donald, etc:

30 Likes

“Hispanic invasion of Texas."? These people are not history buffs…

15 Likes

David Duke uses the phrase “ZioMedia Conspiracy” while claiming he doesn’t seek “to oppress or destroy any race”?

This is like saying “We’re not antisemitic, we’re anti Secret Worldwide Jewish Cabal.”

As if there’s a difference.

25 Likes

The bigger gaffe to me was his saying you could fit all of America’s white nationalists in a college football stadium.

Because, y’know, white nationalists gathering in a stadium was pretty close to step one of the holocaust.

17 Likes

anti-facist-spencer-punch|nullxnull

20 Likes

So Fox Newz has also been systematically pushing this “replacement” idea, the claim that Mexican “illegals” will (and maybe want to?) replace real Americans. It’s a direct echo of that shit the nazis in Charleston were shouting while clutching their mini torches: “Jews will not replace us!” It’s blatantly racist white victimology.

When is this network going to get shut down for abusing its use of what used to be called the public airwaves? (Yeah yeah, it’s a rhetorical question.)

22 Likes

11th-doc-this|nullxnull

Pretty much unvarnished, pure white supremacy.

17 Likes

How many white ‘muricans are going to replace the Latino workers that were just rounded up in Mississippi?

None.

17 Likes

The analogy came quite naturally to him.

6 Likes

Fish everywhere agree: “there’s no such thing as drowning”

11 Likes

If we set a stadium full of all the white nationalists on fire, we’d have taken a concrete step in making america great again, getting rid of that shit.

4 Likes

Merci beaucoup, Mindy! I just knew you could come to my rescue!

7 Likes

I sort of understand the human impulse to engage in conspiracy theories. To some degree, it’s just how we’re wired. But when it gets to the point where literally every piece of solid evidence that exists must be fake for anything to make sense, how do people not wake the fuck up? Saying white supremacy isn’t to blame for mass shootings after multiple killers have posted their very clearly and passionately white supremacist manifestos requires a contempt for reality that would put flat-earthers to shame.

14 Likes

more like the faucet denying responsibility for flooding our house and rotting our floorboards

it’s a hoax, stuff just gets wet, who can say how or why

14 Likes

an oldy but goody, jon stewart had carlson pegged a long time ago. ( edit: eep, @LurkingGrue for the win. )

i’m pretty sure carlson does it for the cash. i doubt he’s ever thought very deeply about what is moral or right.

12 Likes

Cue “That’s a Bingo!” Nazi

9 Likes

[one of my favorite gifs!]

12 Likes

It really is a . . . bingo! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes