Tucker Carlson says blaming white supremacy for mass shootings is a "hoax"

From Sinclair’s It Can’t Happen Here : “But he saw too that in America the struggle was befogged by the fact that the worst Fascists were they who disowned the word ‘Fascism’ and preached enslavement to Capitalism under the style of Constitutional and Traditional Native American Liberty.”

Found here:

21 Likes

10 Likes

Anyone who thinks the El Paso shooter wasn’t 100% motivated by white supremacy and anti-immigration needs to read his manifesto. He isn’t shy about his views and they are plain as day.

He says Trump wasn’t “responsible” because he held these views before Trump - but when he is echoing your ideological then it would be naive to say he wasn’t a factor.

21 Likes

tumblr_mzdunpdIhl1ru72puo1_300

14 Likes

Carlson has regularly said similar words. He’s used “invasion” rhetoric nine times on his show this year, according to liberal watchdog group Media Matters for America, including describing a surge of migrants at the southern border as “an invasion, and it’s terrifying.”

Okay everybody, gather up as many POC/immigrant friends as you can! Party at Tucker’s house!

18 Likes
4 Likes

What will emerge is a creature that can unhinge its jaw.

20 Likes

Another fun one: squirrel was crawling slowly up my driveway, obviously injured or sick. My wife tried to see what was wrong by flipping it over only to discover a writhing was of maggots (which she has a phobia of). After running inside and telling me, I got the spade and did what was needed to be done. Not fun.

2 Likes

I hope you’re not holding your breath.

4 Likes

Actual photo of Tucker Carlson:

7 Likes

White supremacist says white supremacy doesn’t exist? Okay, sure, I guess we’ll have to take his word for it…

He’s the living incarnation of that old Simpsons gag about Fox News proving how racist it was by claiming not to be racist while taking pride in its popularity with racists.

Except they’re so openly racist now, they’ve moved into a different dynamic.

8 Likes

WS: Dude, they caught me
Tucker: You let them catch you?
WS: I don’t know what to do
Tucker: I’ll say it wasn’t you.

3 Likes

OBEY DENY OBSTRUCT DESTROY

3 Likes

All the better to suck Trump’s dick

1 Like

No, I said “unhinge.” Not shrink.

7 Likes

Dear Tucker Carlson;

Sincerely,

Everyone who isn’t a bigoted asshole, or a greedy, opportunistic fuckwad.*

* Or both, simultaneously.

21 Likes

To quote Jon Stewart: And I made a special effort to come on the show today, because I have privately, amongst my friends and also in occasional newspapers and television shows, mentioned this show as being bad. And I wanted to — I felt that that wasn’t fair and I should come here and tell you that I don’t — it’s not so much that it’s bad, as it’s hurting America.

17 Likes

So what will emerge is a parasitic creature with a small leech like mouth.

Much like the parasite we see before us today.

3 Likes

It’s sycophants all the way down.

4 Likes

Even David Duke agrees! Great news!

Wait one moment… *puts finger to ear* … oh. oh I see.

17 Likes