Tucker Carlson slams Gov. Greg Abbott for not murdering migrants with guns (video)

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson slams Gov. Greg Abbott for not murdering migrants with guns (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

What he’s suggesting is cruel, but not cruel enough for the “cruelty is the point” crowd. They want the suffering of the people they hate to be an extended process, or at least an industrialised one.

14 Likes

“I should make a ghost gun.”

16 Likes

Proof that Carlson reads the news to uncover the latest sadistic and inhumane practices.

10 Likes

… so manly :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Oh. I forgot about his New Wanky Workshop.

13 Likes

Fucker Swanson, the Lord Ha-Ha of the 21st century.

6 Likes

The actual fuck? These motherfuckers really let their own “illegal” word just marinate in their little brains don’t they? Either Tucker is just around the fucking fascist bend with this violence-raising metaphor, or his experience with B&E is that thieves break into your home to wash your dishes for sub-minimum wages, send most of that back to their family, and pray for the day they can return home from the tacky, beige place they “broke into.” (it’s ok, I know which one…)

12 Likes

I particularly enjoy it when he tries to channel Norm Abram, one of the nicest, kindest people I’ve ever met.

6 Likes

Wow, anything less than an outright serial killer drenched in blood and entrails 24/7 just isn’t enough to satisfy the Republicans at this point. “Why isn’t the Governor wearing a mask made of human skin and firing a pair of assault rifles indiscriminately at anything he sees? This is a betrayal of our most fundamental values!”

10 Likes

This immediately came to mind, but I was guessing someone would push this response long before that happened. It’s a logical statement from gun happy people with no empathy.

2 Likes

SInce Carlson has lost his job with Fox, he ‘has to’ say ever more extreme and violent things to get the views and attention he apparently needs. This is a common pattern for all the white wing jerks, and continues to work.

This post is a fine example of it working. Who are we all talking about? A lunatic has been who says violent things. I don’t watch the guy (apparently few people do), but we will never be free of them as long as we keep amplifying their violent fantasies into the world.

4 Likes

“It is Texas, so they’re all large. And they have double stack magazines in their sidearms,” the angry white Christian said; while mastabating furiouly.

5 Likes

He can use the ghost tools in that there toolbox. The hanging empty frame( and photograph of similar dimensions below) is a bit of a curiosity . Kinda arty. And, all in all, so… just so. Hmm. It makes me imagine an AI attempting "Portrait of ‘A Portrait of the Artist’ ". Watch out for the gorilla.

3 Likes

Is manly/cutesy a thing? If so, does the photograph characterize that thing? Also, regarding the photograph, truly, I’d enjoy the quality set dressing and photography more it the person in the center was absent.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.