Texas' Abbott complains Biden won't let him murder migrants

Originally published at: Texas' Abbott complains Biden won't let him murder migrants - Boing Boing

3 Likes

GOP = Ghoul Old Party…

16 Likes

Literal cartoon villain energy.

murder-1
murder-2

22 Likes

Nah, Greg. They would send you to the Hague for prosecution for crimes against humanity. The ones charged with murder woukd be the actual shooters. We all know you would be too squeamish to get your hands dirty.

12 Likes

It’s not like Abbott isn’t clearly getting his rocks off on all the people his policies kill. He’s been sneering at casualties of industrial accidents, severe cold snaps, and mass shootings for years. He’s probably been drooling over the chance to personally pull the trigger on some brown kids for ages.

9 Likes

Uh-oh. Ok, so a powerful Republican has just declared that they’re not doing something. Someone, please go check for undiscovered mass graves at the border, and we might as well start the formal investigation – subpoena his cell phone records, particularly any social media deleted communications or drafts, looking for who he ordered murdered and who did the deed. I wish I were joking.

20 Likes
15 Likes

Somebody should check his basement.

15 Likes

The Pro Life party of all lives matter has found its candidate for 2028
(EDIT for grammar typo)

10 Likes

This is the thing we don’t talk about enough – but while Abbott is talking about his desire to kill brown people and get away with it, it’s also very likely that we’re going to hear more of this talk directed at everyone who isn’t a Republican. If Trump gets back into the White House, there are going to be a lot of people killed for the crimes of not being white enough and not being a rabid Trumper, and they’ll mostly get a thumbs-up from the powers-that-be.

11 Likes

I would like to see classes offered in schools exploring what needs are met by hating. Where does it start, when does it start and how much effort is expended to maintain hate. It would be interesting to learn more about the economics around the hate industry from tee shirts to weapons. Who profits from hate. What role does religion play? How do people escape from hate if they choose to?
Hate seems to be a driving factor in societies not just the US but globally. I think a more open and honest discussion would benefit everyone, perhaps young people the most since they will be living in a mess they didn’t start but will have to endure regardless. It’s a sad thing to lay on young people since it seems that a lot of old people foment the problem.

13 Likes

4 Likes

In a post on X directed to Abbott, Congresswoman Veronica Escobar, D-El Paso, said Thursday she couldn’t believe she had to clarify that murdering people was unacceptable.

14 Likes

See that’s Abbotts out. He doesn’t consider People of Color as human so murder is ok. How did he amass all that hatred in one lifespan?

9 Likes

I think he was born with it. I mean, he was the beneficiary of a pretty sizable settlement after the accident that paralyzed him, and as governor, he’s worked to severely limit damages from torts. You gotta be pretty cold to pull that ladder up behind you.

15 Likes

Nonsense, IQ has nothing to do with this.

Plenty of people who would score low on an IQ test know that murder is wrong, and plenty of intelligent people commit atrocities.

25 Likes

Plus there are just as many sub 100 IQ people as over 100 IQ people because 100 is, by definition, the average.

22 Likes

Also, IQ is racist clap trap…

16 Likes

Well yes, there is that.

12 Likes

Ummm, there will always be 50%-1 of the population with IQ<100. It’s in the definition. Take this nonsense elsewhere.

15 Likes