Tucker Carlson's Twitter show hits rock bottom with abysmal viewership

Hate limit exceeded
Please wait a few moments then try again

8 Likes

Well, it was getting increasingly broken even before Elno cut off access to everyone without accounts (and limited access to those with). But that’s just probably having an impact to further reduce those numbers at this point.

Yeah, pretty sure it does.

3 Likes

137.1 million > 8.6 million

Pure concentrated evil.

evil

9 Likes

Like I said, I hope he fades into Glenn Beck obscurity. Remember that goon? He is still out there spouting shit, but no where near to as large of an audience. No one is quoting him daily any more.

4 Likes

never was

8 Likes

No idea who he was but teh Wikis says this “ called for monetary reforms, nationalization of major industries and railroads, and protection of labor rights. ” which doesn’t sound much like Cucker Tarlson from what I know. Perhaps that previous gentleman was also a proponent of nutsack irradiation.

… it was possible to be pro-nationalization and anti-Communist at the same time back then, if you could just hate atheists and Jews hard enough

6 Likes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

2 Likes

To build on what @smulder said - he had a high profile nationally syndicated radio show that started out pushing for further reforms with the new deal (like Huey Long, opposition more from the left), and quickly shifted into being virulently anti-semitic and pro-nazi, in part due to his anti-communism. FDR actually ended up putting pressure on the bishop of his parish to reign him in, and they eventually did. Weirdly, he started out trying to educate a protestant audience about Catholicism, after his church in Michigan (Detroit, I think) got attacked by the KKK… :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Damn, BB has no “sanitizing eyes with bleach” emoji…

2 Likes

If it’s rock bottom, shouldn’t it be abyssal viewership?

4 Likes

I imagine he’ll branch out into workshop tools.

“I should get a Harbor Freight endorsement.”

5 Likes

He’s already got the only tool he needs. Bringing tools to Newcastle.

4 Likes

it’s pretty muddy at the abyssal bottom.
just sayin’.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.