Tucker Carlson's Twitter show opens with an anti-Semitic fanfare

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson's Twitter show opens with an anti-Semitic fanfare | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Wow…he leveled up his xenophobia to the point he’s being literal about the xeno bit.

15 Likes

Twitter is the perfect cesspool for this Nazi.

13 Likes

And from what I’ve read he managed to fit all of this into a show that was only 10 minutes long???
Impressive.

8 Likes

Who knew, Fox was actually holding his crazy levels back.

16 Likes

Just goes to show that beneath every successful mainstream fascist apologist lies a bastard-child-of-Glenn-Beck-and-8chan just waiting to break loose.

The brakes are off, and the bow-tied drivel-monger is free to plumb the depths of the grubby little tumor that passes for his soul, live and direct. Buckle up folks, it’s gonna be quite a ride.

8 Likes

Well, thanks for the warning. It’s time to continue never watching or listening to him.

17 Likes

I think I’m going to stop reading about him, too.

9 Likes

Well, it’s Twitter. With any luck he’ll blend in with all the other anti-Semitic fanfare being spewed by blue checks and nobody will notice him.

5 Likes

Troll

1 Like

Aaaaand…

Fox is already threatening to sue. Golly, between this, the not-even-begun GQP primary and the J6 terrorists ratting each other out, it looks like the party of leopards eating faces are all turning leopard at the same time!

12 Likes

If the Russians bombed his house and infrastructure, he might sweat a bit too. He’s still auditioning for that Russian media gig.

4 Likes

It’s xenuphobia now.

1 Like

Ehhhh, Tuck you probably don’t grasp this but if LGMs were coming to Earth and buzzing us I think the military industrial complex would be going whole hog on making mostly useless gear for tracking and downing such vessels. Not to mention that the political establishment would have a field day using such events to distract folks from their exploitation. So yeah… Nah we don’t got any LGMs coming our way, so stop with this nonsense.

2 Likes

“Sweaty rat-eyed; Shifty dead-eyed.”… Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, “The Eternal Jew” a film produced by Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi Minister of propaganda in 1940. But wait there’s more…

It’s almost a shame that the Russians gave up on Communism beacuse if there ever was a ‘Pinko Meathead’ like Archie Bunker used to call his son in law Tucker Carlson is the modern version.

After the write up here on Boing Boing I just had to watch the whole thing. I’m tempted to give Episode 2 a shot. I wonder what new way Tucker will come up with to embarrass himself this time?

1 Like

Obligs:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.