Tucker Carlson's Twitter show hits rock bottom with abysmal viewership

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson's Twitter show hits rock bottom with abysmal viewership | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Pawpaw need you to be on the TeeVee or he won’t be able to watch your racist rants. There’s no “Twitter” button on the remote.

22 Likes

Maybe back to the bow tie, spinning this time? Should easily mesmerize his viewership.

7 Likes

To improve he clearly needs more ■■■■■ indictments.

9 Likes

I predict we’ll be seeing Tucker brand food buckets and supplements.

Or does he already have that covered with the frozen food?

16 Likes

Oh I do so hope he had to forfeit his severance pay with Fox News as a result of violating the exclusivity/noncompete clause of his contract.

14 Likes

Who is this Tucker guy?

4 Likes

And who would ever want TV dinner leftovers?

5 Likes

Do people need to log in to watch?

1 Like

Maybe he should move to Threads. Or the TicksTocks. I hear that’s popular with the kiddos.

4 Likes

I think they do now, but I don’t think they did before a week or so ago, before he throttled things to prevent “data scrapers”.

4 Likes

I think it’s pluralized like Attorneys General - TicksTock /npr

6 Likes

12 Likes

“All are from the [buckets of frozen slop], and to [buckets of frozen slop] all return”

• Esleaziastes 3:20
10 Likes

You can do a lot of damage with 8 million sycophantic followers. As Tuck’s audience gets smaller, I’m going to guess that his shows are going to get more extreme. He needs to extract more and more money from a shrinking audience somehow. And one way to do that is to make tell them scarier things in order to keep them hooked.

8 Likes

How much of this is Tucker’s audience collapsing and how much is just Twitter collapsing? It’s hilarious that he’s relying on Twitter for distribution just as they’re blocking people from even seeing tweets - that’s sure not going to do his numbers any good.

Look forward to the videos of Tucker Carlson doing the WAP dance.

8 Likes

you must mean “chum bucket”.
except, one that calls up some rather unsavory catch.
Do. Not. Want.

6 Likes

I suspect the former, more than the latter. Tucker’s audience doesn’t strike me as the kind to drop Twitter in disgust.

2 Likes

Do people even really watch videos on Twitter? Does it count if a video starts playing and then people scroll away?

3 Likes

that’d be what i’d wonder too. and there’s probably bots. and there’s probably left leaning people listening to know what he’s saying. or people who watch a little and move on. seems like it’d be a high upper bound of actual fans

1 Like