Tulsi Gabbard, most-searched candidate during Democratic debates, sues Google

As do we all. Seriously, though, Tulsi is not the first follower of the surfin’ Jagad Guru to try for a political career – she’s just the first one to make the national stage – and the relationship between Butler and his political acolytes has been a topic of discussion hereabouts for decades.

It is true that their youtube channel has been sanitized a bit, but some of the removed videos are still out there (eg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3eTIllbJwc).

Back to the original topic, the local reporters on the Tulsi beat think the lawsuit is meant to serve a couple of purposes: first, to get a little money, which is probably justified since Google really did screw her, even if algorithmically; and second, to grab some headlines in the runup to the next debates:

Meanwhile, the Oregonian thinks she is a Trumpian spoiler:

And NBC thinks that some of the fervent defenders we see here might be from Russian trolley farms:

3 Likes

and yet i was sure i donated to castro’s campaign because i believe he has by far the best immigration proposals. policies that need to see the light of day regardless of him gaining the nomination.

do you know something i don’t?

1 Like

Looking at some of those online articles, there are a lot of bot comments (based on fundamental grammar errors) in her favor…

4 Likes

“Do you know something I don’t?”

1 Like

that article in no way relates to the fact that while there are indeed some big money raisers, many more than four of the candidates have support. strong support even

1 Like

My commercial providers (telecom, utilities, services) can cut me off without warning or excuse. It’s their business. They can stop doing business with me at any time. Hey Tulsi, learn the way of the world!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.