Turns out Star Trek redshirts are not likeliest to die

Well, none of this stuff actually happened you know, it’s fiction.

But if you’re going to buy into the illusion then you should accept all the premises they give you. I mean. . . we never actually see the “Q Continuum” either, so I guess it doesn’t exist in our little made-up universe, and Q is (ahem) just some guy.

“Man, that’s totally fake! Warp Seven??? Everybody knows you can’t even go faster than the speed of light, let alone ‘warp seven’, whatever that is!! Totally bogus!”

(Jebus Cripes, I’m a grown man, and I’m arguing about fucking Star Trek with some stranger on the goddamned internet, WTF!!)

TBH, I have long held onto the headcanon that Q is a just a huge fraud. He doesn’t really do anything that we haven’t seen from various other advanced beings. In some episode, he shows the continuum as a desert road, because humans wouldn’t understand it otherwise. Or maybe there’s just nothing to it… Some gelatinous blob pulled Voyager halfway across the galaxy, doesn’t seem that hard.

And arguing about Star Trek minutiae is probably the best thing the internet has given us ;D

The redshirts also have the most dangerous jobs- security and engineering!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.