Twin strangers from Ireland and Sweden meet

I think at that point, you’re supposed to look at your reflection in a pond until you turn into a flower.

17 Likes

Met my twin already, we’re both anarchists from the South and now tight friends, #win

1 Like

Is it just me, or do those two women look almost nothing alike?

Eyes, eyebrows, lips, dimples, hair style, and even the shape of their faces…

Their hair colour and skin tone are similar, I suppose, but I just see very little in the way of resemblance between the two. Certainly not “twins.”

4 Likes

Ah, the old Greek myth-a-roo. Nice reference.

1 Like

Years ago I saw someone on TV that I could have sworn was my grandfather, right down to the mustache and hat, if it were not for the fact that he spoke the wrong language.

Glad I could be of Narcisstance.

9 Likes

Loved your character in Red Dwarf.

10 Likes

Not spending $$ to find my look-alike.

Agree. Superficial resemblance at best.

1 Like

For serious - in a quick glance at the image in the OP, you might think these two look alike (but that’s more due to the fact that they have identical makeup jobs, and identical hair, and then obviously the same outfit too). Anything more than a quick glance, though (like when you see them without makeup in the video), and they don’t look very alike at all.

Even though they are clearly made up the same and have long blond hair (such a rarity!) they still don’t actually look the same.

1 Like

I don’t think they look similar if I’m honest. But they do come across as nice, empathetic individuals. I love meeting new friends and I have no time for money xx

Some people think I look like Rufus Sewell or Ian Mcshane. And lots of other people.

Two years ago an eerie photo of my exact doppelgänger was found frozen in a block of Antarctic ice. Seems he was part of Shackleton’s expedition a century ago, and the undeveloped negatives had been preserved in a supply hut all that time. True story!

When I showed the photo to people who know me, they all — even my mother! — thought I was hoaxing them, had been to one of those Old West fake daguerrotype photobooths or something. Except those usually have a saloon or a Civil War tent or something for a backdrop set, not an iceberg.

9 Likes

Yeah, I had a doppelganger in college: our friends couldn’t tell us apart until we were within arm’s length, we’d get each other’s checks all the time because the same secretary gave out payroll on Fridays to employees in every department, etc. I asked her if she could be adopted and it bothered her very much so I never talked about it again with her. Let’s just say that I’ve since learned I have a number of unknown half siblings, and I seriously think it’s quite possible there’s a good reason we looked so alike.

8 Likes

Yeah, not so identical. The story about the Ryanair guys was more convincing to me. And the picture was more fun.

Even the random happy guy in the back makes me smile.

14 Likes

That’s by far the happiest anyone has ever looked on Ryanair.

15 Likes

Paging this guy. Has anybody seen this guy?

2 Likes

I have a confession to make.

I only sort of look like John Hamm.

I look more like Weird Al.

2 Likes

@IronEdithKidd, the proper answer:

12 Likes