Twitter's NPR decision-making reveals Musk to be a wishy-washy know-nothing

Originally published at: Twitter's NPR decision-making reveals Musk to be a wishy-washy know-nothing | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Just don’t use Twitter

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

16 Likes

If NPR is state run media, Twitter is clearly foreign state run media.

23 Likes

I’m currently reading Carol Dweck’s Mindset and it’s apparent that it was published 10-15+ years ago. There are examples from business of Jack Welch and even Lee Iaccoca. If she were to update this book again, then certainly Elno would be a prime example of the fixed mindset.

7 Likes

Right-wingers everywhere hate public broadcasters, except in places like Russia where the fascists are already firmly in control. Galt Jr. Is no different.

14 Likes

In Elon’s defense, I think he pretty much proved himself to be a wishy-washy know-nothing long before this.

19 Likes

Twitter’s NPR - master of the bleedin’ obvious.

5 Likes

Elno continues to work really hard to create an active disinformation platform. Certainly this benefits various state-level actors, and probably appeals to Elno’s own right-wing proclivities (and juvenile sensibilities), but it seems to mostly be a side effect of Elno being a “wishy-washy know-nothing” (which is a much more… polite description than I would use to characterize him).

Unfortunately that’s increasingly like saying, “Don’t watch Fox news.” The problem is, other people will continue to do so, and be actively - dangerously - misinformed as a result, which impacts the rest of us.

This has really proved: the depths of his ignorance, and that he’s really bad at business.

12 Likes

Laugh Lol GIF

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.