Two oil tankers attacked in Gulf of Oman

I’m having flashbacks to the Spanish american war. Of course in that case, most evidence point to the explosion on the Maine being an accident in no way perpetrated by Spain… hope clearer heads prevail this time and don’t make enormous rash decisions based on an uncertain incident…

So you’re suggesting they flew a suicide drone into it? Didn’t think of that. Wonder what kind of fuel source those things have.

Iirc predators run on aviation gasoline

1 Like

I’m not suggesting that’s what happened. I’m just saying that if we’re throwing around the idea that the US is trying to manufacture a crisis to go to war, that there’s a number of clandestine and essentially unaccountable orgs in the government with access to a lot of equipment.

You could have a long chain of loose ends in foreign agents influenced to do an attack, out of control of intelligence agencies, or they could just instruct one of their own, under their control to attack a target. But that’s just completely idle speculation either way.

it doesn’t help though, that our government has hired internet three billy goats gruff villains to the tune of $1.5 million to harass and impugn the motives of people in public opposition to this government’s iran policy.

2 Likes

On the topic of Iran:

“Gulf of Tonkin” seems to be trending. I wonder why?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.