Two rampage killer attacks today in California. Great job, America

Wow. Really?

1 Like

That, Gaslamp, and Flying Panther Tattooā€“but ask for Katherine 'cause sheā€™s the beeā€™s knees and the catā€™s meow all put together.

Maybe homogeneous is the wrong word. Certainly Germany regional differences, but most of Germany is white Germans/white Europeans. There may be rivalries (as I said Europe excelled at wars between one another for hundreds of years) but the cultural make up of say Germany vs the US is vastly different. The social tensions and discrimination, dislikes, and hatreds are different.

Germans (80.0%)
other Europeans (11.6%)
Turks (3.7%)
Asians (1.7%)
Africans (0.7%)
Americans (0.5%)
Others/unspecified (1.8%)

One Rampaging Comment Today

Of the kind folks posting in this thread about hyperbole and guns are great and why donā€™t you just outlaw knives you snively fucken wimp demosā€¦

Youā€™re probably disappointed in BB, and particularly Xeni. Like really disappointed, and Iā€™d be more than happy to send you a link that will assuage that tight little knot in your stomach.

Also, knives donā€™t kill guns, only spoons can do that

8 Likes

8 Likes

Agreed, nice shop and itā€™s fairly reasonable.

1 Like

All doneā€¦ suspect in custody, nobody shot, SAN airport back to running again.

1 Like

And guns in particular?

You realize that the rest of the world doesnā€™t key on the term ā€œwhiteā€ or identify with the American hyperfocus on this construction?

2 Likes

Yes. Germany doesnā€™t even show itā€™s demographics by race, but by where the people are from. Hence the stats I posted.

And America has the ā€œHispanicā€ stats because we need to figure out if you are ex-European white - or South of the boarder white.

What is ā€œraceā€ to you? Why would a German agree on that as opposed to nationality or historic region?

1 Like

Mod note: Stay on topic. Hint-Itā€™s not race.

14 Likes

@Mister44, @mfdoomnews, @j3tz3n, @citizendoe, @fuzzyfungus - thank you for not joining the mindless masses of chanting memedroids. I really donā€™t know how you manage to keep your perspective and equanimity in these situations, but I surely do admire your ability to have an independent viewpoint.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Yes, they are flying directly over my house on the way to Lindbergh Field.

disclosure: I live in the landing pathā€¦

1 Like

He gets an ā€œAā€ for effort!

1 Like

Lucky you. :smile: When I first moved to SD, I lived in that apartment building at 8th and Date. Weā€™d sit on the roof drinking and waving at the people in the planes as they went cruising by, close enough to see individual people in the windows.

I hated it when theyā€™d take off to the east. At the time, the airport opened for departures at 6:00 am, and sleepy time in the building was over at 6:01.

1 Like

12 Likes

Wikipedia:

(also added to original post)

1 Like

Departure to the East is very rare occurrence nowadays, so we get the first decent engine noise out here in Lincoln Park. I can see my roof every time I land in SD. I like that.

1 Like