Two years ago, Juli Briskman was fired for flipping off the Trump motorcade; now she's been elected as a Virginia county supervisor

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/05/fuck-akima-llc.html

12 Likes

Good for her. Since the federal government is in critical condition, it’s all the more important that level-headed people get in at the ground level and fight the good fight against the local grifters.

24 Likes

Social media tells me that her new job gives her oversight on Trump’s golf course, but I haven’t seen anything official about that.

13 Likes

Trump golf course is definitely in her district!

20 Likes

Turn the water off Juli!

6 Likes

No no Juli…put the sewage drains on reverse!!!

6 Likes

I would suggest something even more insidious: ensure that the employees are properly treated, and in case of repeated violations simply close the course for all visitors until all safety and hygiene code violations are corrected. Dock earnings to ensure all contractors are properly reimbursed.

Do the one thing Trump hates.

Enforce the law.

27 Likes

This is flipping good news.

6 Likes

Briskman will directly oversee a tRump golf course. Schadenfreude anyone?

5 Likes

Swamp the drain!

7 Likes

Before/After:

7 Likes

Good. Now hopefully when Cheetolini is out of office the fascist-loving brown-nosers at Akima LCC can be divested of all their government and military contracts and bankrupted into the penury to which they tried to send Briskman.

9 Likes

I knew she was one of the good ones. Her getting fired seems like it was the best case scenario, i hope she’s able to push for positive change in her area.

6 Likes

Well, I’m not saying I’d like to build a summer home here, but the trees are actually quite lovely. [/Westley]

2 Likes

Good for her. Nice to see someone actually do something about government instead of just posting snark online.

Yeah, I know.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.