UFO sighting over Florida

It’s fake: the camera shake makes no sense. When zoomed out, the footage is very shaky. But when zooming in, the shake is much reduced. That’s backwards: if it were shaky, the apparent shake would INCREASE when zooming in. This is a common rookie error in VFX camera work.

That went for much longer than I expected.

some people say its a drone. in the video a total of at least 4 props can be seen

One of these days we will maybe see a “UFO” that actually passes through or over the clouds.

Logical point.

I remember years ago the cry was, “If there were only photos or films of UFOs!”

Now we get them and they’re all CGI or drones.

Ya can’t win ;’)

Maybe it’s a drone from an alien mothership.

I also love the idea that this thing was hanging around a cruise ship for several minutes and the only footage came from the person with the potato quality cameraphone with a broken autofocus and late stage Parkinsons.

1 Like

Most likely CGI. Many of ThirdPhaseOfMoon’s videos have unusually clear images of flying objects with distinct styles that apparently aren’t seen by anyone else, with a fair number of ‘morphing’ shapes that aren’t physically realizable.

To be fair, that’s probably true for most of the people on a cruise.

1 Like

What? That only makes sense if the camera itself had zoomed in. If it was zoomed and steadied in post, and they were claiming that this was corrected material, it would of course be steadier.

That doesn’t look like stabilized footage though: it’s in what is claimed to be the original footage.
Can we all agree this was a CG project of a flying thing comped onto a still image of sky and clouds?!

Yes, very very likely :slight_smile:

My favorite is when they applied the sepia filter. Then it looked like a Dr. Miguelito Quixote Loveless contraption from the Wild Wild West.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.