UH-OH! Trump to give 'Hanukkah remarks' again ๐Ÿ•Ž

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/05/trump-hanukkah.html

โ€ฆ

Nothing says Hannukah like the kapos and pets heโ€™ll likely surround himself with. Especially if theyโ€™re the little guys with yamulkes he trusts to count his โ€œvastโ€ fortune.

Mazel tov.

I look forward to another extemporaneous, totally inappropriate recitation of the ever-expanding list of โ€œTrumpโ€™s greatest hits,โ€ including: โ€œI Won that Election with So Many Votes,โ€ โ€œFake News (part one million),โ€ โ€œWitch Hunt,โ€ โ€œThe Economy is Doing Great,โ€ โ€œThose Republican Congressmen Lost Because they Didnโ€™t Suck Up to Me,โ€ โ€œIโ€™m Winning the Tariff War,โ€ and many more!

Remember that time Trump made the Red Sea part?

โ€œToday we gather here to celebrate hon-oo-kah. What kind of a work is that? Hon-uh-kuh. I mean Iโ€™m a smart guy โ€” I got great grades at Harvard โ€” but how am I supposed to pronounce that!? Right? Is that a word?! Anyway, today is hanahka. Eight days. Thatโ€™s really something. I mean eight days? How does that happen? This is your guys Christmas, right?..โ€

Alan%20Rickman%20-%20oy%20vey%20iz%20mir

I predict this year he accidentally calls it the โ€œFestival of Whites.โ€

tumblr_nrjgeijN3B1tjr426o1_250

Before he puts his foot firmly in his mouth, heโ€™s having lunch with the Secretary of Education. I wonder if the subject of the for-profit Education Corp. of America closing Gold Academy of America locations will come up. I bet DeVos will be able to find the funds to bail it out at Donaldโ€™s request / demand.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.