UH-OH! Trump to give 'Hanukkah remarks' again đź•Ž

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/05/trump-hanukkah.html

…

1 Like

14 Likes

Nothing says Hannukah like the kapos and pets he’ll likely surround himself with. Especially if they’re the little guys with yamulkes he trusts to count his “vast” fortune.

16 Likes

Mazel tov.

7 Likes

I look forward to another extemporaneous, totally inappropriate recitation of the ever-expanding list of “Trump’s greatest hits,” including: “I Won that Election with So Many Votes,” “Fake News (part one million),” “Witch Hunt,” “The Economy is Doing Great,” “Those Republican Congressmen Lost Because they Didn’t Suck Up to Me,” “I’m Winning the Tariff War,” and many more!

13 Likes

Remember that time Trump made the Red Sea part?

3 Likes

“Today we gather here to celebrate hon-oo-kah. What kind of a work is that? Hon-uh-kuh. I mean I’m a smart guy — I got great grades at Harvard — but how am I supposed to pronounce that!? Right? Is that a word?! Anyway, today is hanahka. Eight days. That’s really something. I mean eight days? How does that happen? This is your guys Christmas, right?..”

11 Likes

Alan%20Rickman%20-%20oy%20vey%20iz%20mir

11 Likes

I predict this year he accidentally calls it the “Festival of Whites.”

6 Likes

tumblr_nrjgeijN3B1tjr426o1_250

8 Likes

Before he puts his foot firmly in his mouth, he’s having lunch with the Secretary of Education. I wonder if the subject of the for-profit Education Corp. of America closing Gold Academy of America locations will come up. I bet DeVos will be able to find the funds to bail it out at Donald’s request / demand.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.