UK PM Theresa May nukes climate change department, appoints a climate denier as Climate Secretary

No, no… I think 2016 has proven itself a real shit of a year in many other ways.

6 Likes

in my experience a psychiatric hospital contains two groups of people: inmates without keys and inmates with keys

1 Like

We ain’t seen nothing yet. Try to imagine thatcher but with the backing of a 21st century electronic surveillance state: theresa may. Oh and she has surrounded herself with white, old men.

3 Likes

Well, if she’s basically Thatcher, is anyone investigating to see if those old white men are sexually abusing children? Thatcher apparently loved hanging out with old white men who sexually abused children.

1 Like

Get tom watson on the case! Except that didn’t go very well for him.

Bad news.

I still blame Maggie for my psychological (non-sexual) abuse as a child.

7 Likes

She’s just going with the current trend of things. The UK (what will be left of it, anyway) will have a way to go before it achieves the level of fundamentalist climate jackassery that’s now infesting the US Congress.

So yeah, if you are seeing a pattern here, then you have caught on! It’s all so much simpler now!!

Andrea Leadsom? Yow!
Ok, I hadn’t heard of her before she was running against Theresa May for PM, but she’s seriously on the crazy wing even if she has learned that climate change is real.

NZ Prime Minister (who is a colossal dick): “UK has no clue about post-Brexit future”

1 Like

Goddamn homosexual panics.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.