UK police capture The A-Team

They were wanted to war crimes, IIRC. That usually involves murder.

They were already ā€œtriedā€ and sentenced (by a military court, mind). Theyā€™re technically wanted by the police for jailbreak.

Jeez, canā€™t make a silly joke around these parts without having to defend it from all sides. :wink:

For a crime they didnā€™t commit, remember. They wuz stitched up!

Oh yes, I forgot. They broke out of prison, i.e. they were not held for sentencing anymore.

Personally, I hope you didnā€™t suffer too much by these questions - I find them very enlightening, in regards to different legal traditions.

For example, if they had mad managed to break out of prison w/out any major violence, they wouldnā€™t have committed a crime over her in Germany, since fleeing from prison isnā€™t a crime - by design. (However, acts committed during the breakout are often crimes and can and will be tried. Like threatening personell, building weapons, etc.)

Yes, but police doesnā€™t know that. And itā€™s not their job to determine guilt.

LOST started off brilliantly but the ending was a punch in the stomach followed by spit in the face. Galactica was fun but the ending was, to put it bluntly, stupid.
The A Team was fun when I was 10. Iā€™d rather not over analyze it. Some things are best left alone.

Iā€™m with the Banana on the re-boot. Iā€™ll give you that the first episode was entirely too slow.

Agreed, there was no Galactica 1980. Nope, never happened.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.