UK Political Thread, part the second

Today’s news is just odd:

Invited to parliament by the DUP, he then goes on to say that the Stormont should go back to work, even though that’s being blocked by the people who invited him.

3 Likes

Jon Stewart What GIF

8 Likes

Johnson fan girl and all-round useless article resigns to spend more time with right wing TV audience

EDIT
And not included in Johnson’s honours (ahem) list, fallen out of love?

7 Likes

Reptiles getting paid off

5 Likes
5 Likes

“Something significant” changed her mind about being an MP and she quit immediately?
Well, I’m anticipating quite the shit storm hitting the papers next week. I wonder what flavour of awful this one will be? :thinking:

4 Likes

Maybe she was afflicted with a painful moment of honest self assessment from which there could be no going back?

3 Likes

Good one :grin::+1:

5 Likes
7 Likes

I’ve had a very emotional day so, along with that useless waste of space Dorries resigning, that was the tonic i needed. :hugs:

6 Likes

Girl Reaction GIF by Kochstrasse™

9 Likes

The “Report” being the source of the trouble, not his mismanagement, lawbreaking and blatant hypocrisy.

6 Likes

“Britain Trump” jumping before he’s pushed

4 Likes

My gf woke me up to tell me the news the day the loons carried the Brexit vote AND when Trump then Boris won. She’s been away at a con all weekend, and I’ve woken up to all these cheering headlines. She’s obviously somehow collapsing some very dangerous eigenstates, so I have suggested she stays in London til Monday. Hopefully we might get a general election out of it if she just changes her train ticket :laughing:

9 Likes

Worth a try.

5 Likes

I know, right?

5 Likes

BBC News - Nicola Sturgeon: Former first minister arrested in SNP finances inquiry

4 Likes

Fuck me, it’s all kicking off, innit?

6 Likes

Soooo, my GF got the late train back, we had a bottle of wine and she woke up about half nine. Aaaaand, Silvio Berlusconi is dead!

See? It works!

5 Likes
2 Likes