UK Political Thread, part the second

There are more of us than there are of them. And stop fucking using If You Tolerate This Your Children WIll Be Next, you pathetic, ignorant tools.

6 Likes

Amen to that, dawling!

6 Likes
6 Likes

And if you nneeded to ask, here’s how the UK media are doing with this story:

7 Likes

The handful of fash hiding their faces is a beautiful sight

3 Likes

20 months in prison for the guy who wrote the first Facebook post identifying the hotel!

7 Likes

Love to see the shock and fear on the faces of the fash geebeebees presenters when the Handsome Young Lawyer™ tells 'em what’s what!

ETA:
A sample of the least enlightened among th’ commentariat:
@nicholasgodleman9305
[ 2 hours ago ]
I don’t understand why people persist in deliberately misspelling and mispronouncing his surname… Would you be so brave to do so if he wasn’t white?

…and an enlightened reply:
@priscillaroberts7945
2 hours ago
@nicholasgodleman9305 why wouldn’t I? I pronounce Garage as “garidge” so for me Farage is faridge cos i’m not french.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Absobloominlutely!!!

4 Likes

Yeah. When it starts closing in on him he won’t be welcome anywhere but rogue petrostates.

Well if the US withdraws its protection he won’t be able to travel anywhere you’d want to go anyway.

3 Likes
4 Likes
9 Likes

Lord Nelson

9 Likes
3 Likes

I kind of scrubbed through that but are they suggesting that the Turkish communists travelled to London to protest? I haven’t lived in london in many years but do they still not graffiti and poster the place? The only surprise at seeing them there for me is that the Kurdistani Comminist Party isn’t right there too!

Reminds me of some reporter decades ago doing a vox pop on St Patrick’s day in Dublin and asking a family why they came to Dublin. I was morto as they obviously lived here and the reporter was so out of touch in South East Dublin that he hadn’t a clue who lived in town any more.

That reporter sounds like he was bussed in from the stockbroker belt and clearly didn’t understand the nature of the city he was reporting on.

6 Likes

I think the puppet was lumping the Turks with the Germans (who had gasp traveled).

Another takeaway from the video – Nigel Farage has a secret headquarters – bet he calls it the Eagle’s Nest or Wolf’s Lair

5 Likes

Fasict international is a weird thing.

It has funny names:

9 Likes

It’s Farage, so the actual location is probably the backroom of the Slug & Monkey.

10 Likes

ETA:

Racist AI slop.

6 Likes

Toad’s Hole.

6 Likes