UK Political Thread, part the second

We must ensure safe and justifiable rationalizations for eliminating people.

Won’t someone please think of the polling?

7 Likes

But “decent” politicians have concerns, so everything is fine. Trans people need to just shut up and let these “decent” people decide their existence. /s

7 Likes

That guy has a future consulting in Donbas.

6 Likes

With a big rubber band, two trees, and enough people to pull, we can probably get him there for this evening…

3 Likes

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

10 Likes
7 Likes

Huh. I had no idea the UK has coyotes.

11 Likes

:smiling_imp:

15 Likes

Hes Right GIF by moodman

8 Likes

Patel going from strength to strength.

8 Likes

Fucking hell. I honestly didn’t expect them to go that far.

I can’t even count all the ways this is wrong. But it adds to the xenophobia and populism of the UK’s refugee debate a healthy dose of colonialist exploitation and climate indifference.

8 Likes

Jesus fuck that’s sociopathic.

I mean, they got the idea from Australia sending refugees to Manus Island in PNG and to Christmas Island for imprisonment while we found somewhere that wasn’t here who would take them, but they’ve taken those low standards of humanity and limbo-ed under them.

9 Likes

Rwanda

Wait What Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

8 Likes

Why not? Ghana turned her down. They’ve been shopping for a cruel performance to end a “problem” that Britain doesn’t actually have.

8 Likes

Super massive truckload of Dead Cats to distract from the raft of fixed penalty notices going to No.10 (50 so far).
And the client media lapped it up.

These announcements are supposed to be shared with The House first - but the current speaker is a simpering kitten and will, again, let Alexander run roughshod over the rules.

6 Likes

I was thinking someone should follow that up with Cameron being brought down a peg or two by this milquetoast evening show and they did…

4 Likes

Nice :grin:

3 Likes

But remember, it’s apparently the left wing of the Labour party that has a problem with anti-Semitism.

6 Likes

This is the treatment the UK government thinks is good for LGBTQ+ asylum seekers.

6 Likes

BBC still afraid to mention anything negative in connection with Brexit,:

3 Likes