UK Prime Minister fucked dead pig at college

I assume that this was deliberate.

Although the sexual organ in question has not been disclosed so I suppose he may have teabagged it.

You’re thinking of the Bullingdon Club, which exists purely to spite the poor or middling. This incident was related to an entirely different dining club devoted to flagrantly violating the senses and sensibilities of the plebean masses via a quite separate model of depravity.

If he hates us so much, one wonders why he wants to run us so badly.

2 Likes

Grant Shapps used a pseudonym to run courses on how to violate Google’s terms of service, didn’t he? And Jeffrey Archer, well I was young then so my knowledge of events is essentially derived from re-runs of Have I Got News For You, but I’m pretty sure he was sent to prison for being an unbearable fucking twat.

He gave the world the TrafficPaymaster software, which automated the process of generating spam websites – with the special feature of rewording the stolen material through a thesaurus word-replacement process. The resulting content read like assembly instructions translated from Mongolian, but of course coherence was not the point… the webpages only had to fool a search engine for long enough to direct readers thither, however briefly they stay.

But Mr Shapps was not personally using his software. Instead he sold it to other people, offering them the once-in-a-lunchtime opportunity to make a fortune rorting the Interlattice for webvertising windfalls. It was the classic get-rich-quick scam. Not only did it appeal to the greed and stupidity of the rubes (relying on their failure to ask themselves, “If this package is so lucrative then why is he selling it to us?”), but it added the allure of exclusivity (for the windfalls would dry up if everyone were busy polluting the intermesh with spamsites).

In effect Mr Shapps was charging TrafficPaymaster customers a ÂŁ313 stupidity tax. Naturally the Conservative Party appointed him Minister of Housing, and then as co-Chairman.
It would be churlish to suggest that he was chosen so he could use TrafficPaymaster to write the Party Manifesto.

2 Likes

“Never give a pig a pearl necklace”.

4 Likes

Wasn’t it Dan Savage that observed that given the choice, if he were the animal in question, that he would rather be fucked than eaten?

Sticking a peca in a pig is pecado, but this was a very small peca, hence the diminutive suffix…

3 Likes

With Young Conservatives, the animal is lucky if it is killed before the next two steps.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if Dan Savage didn’t say that.

Well, the Internet has had it’s share of drivel, and automating this might be a grave sin against humanity, but not actually a crime. I think the closest he got to something unlawful was threatening to sue someone who had accused him of using his pseudonym after taking up office in the Tory Party - which he had previously specifically denied, and was naturally subsequently found to have very much done.

I don’t know either of the two gentlemen concerned so cannot comment.

That was a really big scandal and it developed in public, very different from something that happened when someone was a gilded youth at our premier seat of learning. To be fair to Cameron I did things at U that embarrass me in retrospect, and in none of them was drink involved.1

Really? You compare a billionaire Mafia-linked fascist screwer of underage prostitutes to Cameron? Look, I’m a pinko near-Corbynite and even I can see Cameron isn’t in the same league. (Now who was Silvio’s big mate in British politics who frequently visited his palazzos? Tony Blair.)

Jeffrey is great. His Who’s Who entry read “Education: Wellington and Cambridge”. Wellington primary school and Cambridge College of Arts and Technology. Totally true. His wife says he suffers from “serial narrative inaccuracy”, and the stories about him are legion (though a very reliable source says he was NOT the politician involved with the prostitute - he took the rap for someone else because with his charge sheet nobody would pay much attention.) But again you can hardly compare a long career of being interesting to the left wing press with one student incident.

1 However, when a certain politician dies, if I outlive him I intend to go public. And no, nothing like that, no genitals involved.

US politics seems to be one long attempt to disprove Moral Foundations theory. A sector of the electorate might claim to have an unshakable abhorrence of incest, say, or abortion – founded on a visceral reaction, not merely reasoned out from ethical axioms – but then when the wife of a favoured politician turns out to have had an abortion, or an alll-condemning moral spokesman turns out to have finger-raped his sisters, those voters are all “Oh never mind, God has forgiven.” And in the UK, Cameron’s supporters will believe whatever excuses or denials are made on his behalf, in order to go on supporting him.

Moral Foundation theory is what happens if you forget all about cognitive dissonance, and believe every nimrods’ and barmpots’ protestations of their moral superiority.

1 Like

Some years ago I was in Nice at a time when the mayor, M Medicin, had temporarily had to visit South America while charges against him were investigated. I asked a voluble taxi driver what he thought of the affair. His reply? “C’est un vieil escroc mais c’est notre escroc a nous” - he’s an old crook but he’s our old crook.
Tribal loyalty trumps [deliberate] everything.

1 Like

Only in the more rural districts where they know which end of a sheep is which.

Well spotted and thanks.

Well, choosing to ignore the sins of the leaders of your tribe is an entirely different issue. I think a lot of people genuinely think that abortions/drugs/whatever is wrong, but they also feel a need to aggressively defend and make exceptions for the politicians they support - and this is as much a visceral reaction as anything. One of the characteristics of an authoritarian follower is strong compartmentalization. That doesn’t mean they don’t have morals, it just means they don’t apply them in some situations.

ETA: I don’t exactly support Moral Foundations Theory in the form presented by people who support it, but it is interesting to me in that I observe that other people do indeed seem to have categories of ‘wrong’ that I just don’t subscribe to. I think 'That disgusts me and therefore is morally wrong" is definitely something that some people think.

2 Likes

I like to think that I contribute my part.

2 Likes

As the adage goes, make the fuckers deny it :smile:

Oh yes. But the situation is complicated by all the other people who have received the word from authority that X is morally wrong, and resort to invoking ‘disgust’ as a rationale for what they are required to believe. For example, X = abortion, in the decades since religious leaders adopted blastocyte personhood as a rallying flag.
A lot of people with authentic, visceral-reaction morality find it easy to adopt new authentic, visceral-reaction moral stances in as little time as it takes to do the paperwork.

(I am ranting on about this as a response to having been exposed to Haidt’s b.s. and bafflegab at a vulnerable age; nothing to do with the thread).

Update: Shkreli on the Hedge-Fund-Manager thread inspires me with disgust and moral abhorrence.

1 Like

Okay… I had a roommate who drunkenly admitted that a microwaved orange was not a good idea (acids and uneven heat and all), and I’m not even going to get into my teen years, but a shot glass? How does that even work? Wouldn’t that be more akin to dressing up in a hat?

But yeah, I have to agree with you that dead pig is at least better than live pig. I can’t imagine that a live pig would want to fuck David Cameron… The dead pig at least doesn’t have to endure the shame.

1 Like