🌈 Unicorn Chasers 3 🌈

King Kong Film GIF by hoppip

13 Likes

apeshit

this is one of my favorite videos ever

naamahdarling
It’s like watching animals playing in a sprinkler.

chaotic-archaeologist
A professor gave us an extra credit option: take a picture of yourself outside, doing something that you would not usually do. We were told not to take it too seriously. Here is my entry:

I maintain that sticking my head in the mailbox is not something I do on a regular basis.

chaotic-archaeologist
Love that some of you are reblogging this. You looked at a picture of a guy with his head in a mailbox and went “yeah”

chaotic-archaeologist
Can’t wait to see if everyone did something like this or if they had a normal reaction. I will keep you posted.

chaotic-archaeologist
Hello to everyone asking for an update!

The professor has said that he will put all submitted pictures into a powerpoint to be shown in class tomorrow (Tuesday, March 9th). I am very much looking forward to seeing the reaction from him and from the rest of the class. I promise to keep you informed.

chaotic-archaeologist
Update: the professor saved my picture for last. I was told that I had “truly embodied the spirit of the assignment” and that I had gone “above and beyond.”

Also, to everyone who is worrying about whether or not I got my head out, I was gifted with a very small head, and while I got out just fine I would NOT recommend this if you have a large head or even a normal sized head.

chaotic-archaeologist

Hey you guys should make this into a meme.

thesadboisguidetolife
Hows this?

chaotic-archaeologist
Perfect

identifying-cars-in-posts
2017-2018 Subaru Forester

chaotic-archaeologist

#how did this go down?#like hey mom can you take a picture of me?#sure honey over here has natural lighting#no lemme make like an ostritch except our mailbox is the sand @deludedplatypus
You’re actually more or less dead on. I did indeed ask my mom to take this picture, but I explained the premise before we went outside. To her credit, she was very chill about it.

chaotic-historian
Omg babe I forgot you were tumblr famous!

15 Likes

My mailbox is more than large enough for almost anyone’s head.

And that is a sentence I never thought I’d write, or even think!

17 Likes

The house I grew up in was a little 1920s New England-lookin’ thingy. There was a sealed up cast iron coal chute near the ground on the far side of the side porch, and a wooden milk chute on the near side, where our postie stuck our mail.

When I forgot my key, I’d pound on the inner milk chute door until it opened (which somehow never broke the obviously sturdy latch), then hop up and haul myself up and thru. Quite a production!

It was esp fun since we kept the cat food/water right under the milk chute in the kitchen, but I managed.

I hated having to do that in the snooty private middle school’s uniform skirts, and during 9th grade Autumn and Spring when the school forced us to wear skirts or dresses.

Mom had to do it a couple times, which made her screamingly furious.

Dunno why I never thought to get pics of me going thru the milk chute. I had a camera later in high school and even hung out with other photographers. ???

14 Likes

Are you expecting some very specific deliveries?

https://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52apxc_024.htm

Gah! No onebox

7 Likes

i love you mail GIF

(This is Unicorn Chasers, after all!)

18 Likes

10 Likes

Robert Hack

A friend sent me here & I got hip to his stuff

13 Likes

A little update for Caturday and Bunday.

17 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Dang, that lettuce was strong!

10 Likes

Just Look at Them!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Plz view the below on yt and just look at the description!

Just look at this fan-created Batzilla’s Bananas playlist!

A couple vids in it are already above already :banana: :banana:

Banana Splits Bonus!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

ETA:
Just found this one

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

15 Likes

Cats gonna cat.

13 Likes

The next up video is fun too

11 Likes

Raising champions:

11 Likes

19 Likes

19 Likes

everythingfox

Bouncy boi

radioblueheart

everythingfox

Disciplined

This post of mine on tumblr occasionally gets short-lived waves of likes/reblogs, and is having one right now!
merelygifted

catasters

Catasters’ blog is XLNT. I’ve had to post lotsa their stuff here.

Ages ago, there was a great vid on tumblr - two Sphynx cats going like gangbusters at a cucumber, held by the person making the video. Lemme try findin’ it…
Couldn’t find it on tumblr, but even better, here’s a yt vid:

The one I’d seen was shorter and had no sound.

wilwheaton

I cast Protection from The Discourse

All party members are granted +10 and advantage on saves versus hot takes, immunity to sealioning, and may cast Dispell Whataboutism as a free action until the end of the encounter.

Dear, darling Wil.

15 Likes

17 Likes
11 Likes