Unmasked Trump fan threatens, thrusts crotch at boy in Scottsdale checkout line

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/26/unmasked-trump-fan-threatens-thrusts-crotch-at-boy-in-scottsdale-checkout-line.html

9 Likes

Looks like a Larry to me.

25 Likes

Recent graduate of the Biff Tannen school for etiquette.

24 Likes

What GOP State House seat is he running for?

44 Likes

Yes, yes, yes! Now we have a male name for Karen!

It’s like Barbie and Ken. Karen and Larry, apple pie and vanilla ice-cream!

EDIT: I have two friends, one named Karen and the other is named Larry. They think this entire thing is hilarious. I’m kind of jealous. I’d love for “Steve” to become a meme :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Which one is the adult again?

25 Likes

Deplorable behavior.

9 Likes

they are going to get quite panicy over the next week for sure - their fictional trump world is crumbling

16 Likes

How will we un-brainwash all of these people? There has to be some way to put them back on track, right? They have to fit back into society.

10 Likes

The bloated swine is the perfect poster child for all that trump stands for, being a bully to a 16 year old kid and that parting gesture…maybe he’s got some unfinished business with his identity. What a role model as an adult male.

12 Likes

I don’t agree with doxxing, but I really hope this goes viral and is seen by everyone who knows him, including his employer (if any).

12 Likes

I’d like to spray that guy’s eyeballs full of mace.

3 Likes

and_nothing_of_value_was_lost.gif

6 Likes

Some will never own their mistake supporting trump. Those who can be redeemed are voting for Biden.

5 Likes

What’s the story here? Why is “Mr. I can beat a 16 y/o” so pissed?

6 Likes

The only thing that confuses me in the video is the fact that he’s not wearing one of those “I stand for the Flag, kneel for the Cross, Was Born In September, and love my Golden Lab, so the Devil better WATCH OUT” shirts.

8 Likes

Congrats to the young guy for not taking a swing, I think I would have lost my temper with this particular confrontation.

Of course, that is probably what this asshole was trying to make happen, so that would have been playing right into his shitty game.

5 Likes

Swift punches to the Adam’s apple .

3 Likes

Was he at the store to buy himself a neck? I wonder if he would have been as confrontational if it hadn’t been a kid. No, wait, I don’t. They’re all cowards.

6 Likes

What I don’t understand is why homophobes proposition other men with homoerotic scenarios so damn much…I thought that’s what they’re afraid of?

16 Likes