Unreal estate: World's largest chest of drawers for sale in North Carolina

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/01/18/unreal-estate-worlds-larges.html

1 Like

Is it a classic bag of holding but with n mouths, where n is the number of items in an eleven-dimensional universe which are not currently alive, not pink, and can fit in a cubical drawer 14.14 inches on a side, divided by P?

If not, not interested.

2 Likes

Can I go inside it? Open a drawer and take a nap on a giant sock on some lazy summer tuesday?

4 Likes

So which floor are the dirty mags at? Sorry, couldn’t resist. XD

5 Likes

I bet some rich guy with a weird fantasy buys it and fills a drawer with giant lingerie.

5 Likes

Hey, I’ve been here! It’s not very impressive. It’s literally just a chest of drawers in the middle of town. From the picture, I think they change the color of the socks every so often. There was a place nearby that let you look for gems by panning dirt they’d bought from a gem mine, that was way more fun.

1 Like

“Do you have fetishes for feet and gigantism? Boy, do I have the home for you!”

1 Like

Nothing stored in the Cabinet is bigger than fourteen inches square, but it appears to be able to contain an infinite number of things which are fourteen inches square. Such as an Umnian Golem’s foot, a football or a bacon sandwich. It should also be noted that anything removed from the box must be returned within 14.14 hours. This includes the bacon sandwich, which in the case of Mr Floribunda had already been consumed by this time.

1 Like

Poor Mr Floribunda.

1 Like

The market is HOT

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.