Unswaddling this baby brings the best reaction

Originally published at: Unswaddling this baby brings the best reaction | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Video link for the BBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHLQp7C3txw

9 Likes

i came this close to posting a scene from eraserhead with the caption “this one is cuter!” you’re welcome.

4 Likes

Needs more sound editing.

19 Likes

When my big guy was this little, he’d do exactly this. Now, I wish I got it on video.

8 Likes

Every morning I look just like that, only older, a lot older.

13 Likes

You posted that after being unswaddled. Admit it.

9 Likes

To improve upon (and salvage) the clickbait used elsewhere on this site:
This video “will knock you out as soon as your” mouse hits play.

1 Like

When my niece was tiny, she would violently sproing into a star shape whenever she was released. I guess it is a popular activity in the smol baby community

6 Likes

OK, I’ll go there:

2 Likes

I left Facebook (for a lot of reasons, but also) because I was tired of seeing a bunch of cute baby videos, and I was related to most of those babies. Now boingboing is giving me the same experience. Thanks?

At least I’m seeing unwanted baby pics without the privacy invasion and right-wing memes.

1 Like

thanks. i was feeling particularly gloomy and my original idea was coming from a place of malice and sadism. this is much better.

1 Like

Here…let me try and help you:

2 Likes

Thanks. And if someone could try to sign me up for an MLM? That would make me feel right back in Zuck’s warm embrace.

Don’t worry, I didn’t read anything to do with malice and especially not sadism!

I liked this moment in Seinfeld, as problematic as I find much of his comedy, was a refreshing take on the idea of inherent beauty in babies.

It’s almost as if we treat the idea of the new born human as a clean slate and that there is no potential for a baby to become one of the foulest human beings that will ever walk the earth.

Jeffrey Dahmer was a beautiful looking man, perhaps a cute baby as well… And here I’m thinking that this cult of ‘normalized’ ideas of beauty and cuteness is just reinforcing the idea that attractiveness is innately a good thing!?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.