Upskirt peeper arrested under grate, wants to be "pavement in the next life"

Or perhaps he knows that it’s rude to ignore someone’s deliberate gender presentation in favour of physical sex characteristics that some of us agonize daily over our inability to change? Or not. Maybe I’m the punchline of his jokes, too.

1 Like

Beware peeper!

Here’s the guy

1 Like

Could be, but I don’t believe in gender presentation, because it doesn’t look like anything. I think that gender exists only as stereotypes. Since identity is arbitrary, there is no way to truly communicate it to others. But people can certainly feel like whoever they feel like.

He was forthcoming when the police grilled him.

1 Like

I hear he felt drained afterwards.

2 Likes

It’s just typical of the gutter press to dredge up a story like this.

4 Likes

He told the police in an interview that people just didn’t understand…he has always looked up to women in short dresses, they are his peeps. When the police berated him for having too cheeky of a viewpoint and told him not to skirt around the issue he clammed up. The poor guy is obviously a crack addict!

(sorry…too far…lol ;-))

4 Likes

Something, something “…then why were you in a manhole if you like…” something, something…

…eh, I got nothin’

:-0

1 Like

I am sure that there are equally determined fetishists and perverts in the US, but they have alternative outlets for their obsessions, like working for the TSA.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.