US flag made from hemp marks a low point in DEA head's career

Naw G, cannabis (species) is not illegal in the USA. Straight up. The CSA regulates (& does not make illegal) cannabis (drug) & related cannabinoids, Basic misunderstanding & I’m totally happy to help since you are straight up incorrect despite your meaning being perfectly clear regardless of your clear error. LoL G!

edit - In case it ain’t crystal, your demand that we END the prohibition of cannabis sativa, BE IT ROPE OR DOPE!, is doomed to fail, since the laws as they are written & applied don’t got nuthin to do wit that. See, then govt folk don’t accept that they the same, they don’t care bout that at all in fact.

Really? DEA Wages Hemp War Behind The Scenes In House | HuffPost Latest News
They CAN license, but the DEA has denied every permit for large-scale hemp farming within the US with the exception of the license issued to Hawaii researchers to grow a one-quarter acre test plot.

It may seem pedantic to make the distinction that both hemp and marijuana are cannabis sativa and are the same thing. However, had this pedantic point been made back when we prohibited cannabis sativa, things may have gone differently. Farmers were taken by complete surprise to learn that hemp and marijuana are the same plant. They thought marijuana was some drug the Mexicans and Blacks used. Users of cannabis based tinctures and treatments would have been aware that they were about to be made illegal. But when prohibition came, farmers either moved to another crop or lost their farms and cannabis users were forced to turn to less than safe but still legal alternatives.

Had people not created the artifice of distinction between hemp and marijuana they would have better understood what was about to happen and this prohibition may have never begun. So, you see, my point is that they are the same and that the point is important precisely because the artificial distinction is ultimately a harmful position.

Dude, you ain’t a dandy, you ain’t no proper pedant! You gonna INSIST that the dope & the rope are the same because of an arbitrary system that you gonna apply to dope that ain’t no one used for rope & rope that ain’t no one used for dope.

But then you gonna up and claim that the govts arbitrary system don’t exist because they don’t use it precise like you want, when CLEAR AS ICE it’s written in the black type on the white page.

You ain’t no dandy, no. Taxonomy don’t know how to classify you cause you contradictin, experts shakin their heads sayin “How he making one claim then the other, his metrics is imperial yo?”

Ah aw G, you were typing & researchin? But laern up above, ain’t nobody ever prohibited that.

that’s really weird. as your argument gets weaker, your typing gets more… I dunno, fake street?

1 Like

My argument?

Naw G, my typing got faster, so? See I didna have to research, I already knew that Cannibis Sativa isn’t illegal, or even regulated.

I already reconized that taxonomical distinctions within conversations are straight up silly, but fity times moreso when the premise of the shaken-bacon criticism is 100% incorrect. You think the distinction mattered, but it didn’t & never did because the law never has been written or applied like that, ever,

Gov gonna be laughin when you argue them up a tree, after 1 or two minutes they be all “Yeah, they’re the same, we never said otherwise” and then you’ll be all “So change tha LAAWZ!” and they’ll turn around, smirk n laugh, walk away tellin you, “We don’t regulate that, chump.”

You tilt them windmills, you tell those people Rope Is Dope! Power to the Pedant!

The CSA is a law. The CSA is also the law that regulates marijuana. No, the plant isn’t illegal. Just the possession or transfer that’s illegal…

But ultimately, it’s clear to me you either didn’t read what I wrote or you didn’t understand it. Either way, I kinda feel bad for you. You seem to be less than an idiot…

I never said there was a distinction. I said there was none. Especially when dealing with the law. I said pretending there was a distinction has only caused problems. Since your only reply seems to be a pretense at the usurpation of urban culture, I’ll just move on and let you play in your sandbox.

Maybe not. But Cannabis Sativa is.

Mules are sterile. They do not have offspring.

Human and neanderthal hybrids obviously were not sterile since at least some homo sapiens have neanderthal DNA.

In fact, as a result of that discovery they were reclassified from different species into different subspecies: homo sapiens sapiens and homo sapiens neandertalis (and thus, by your reasoning, exactly the same thing).

So no, it’s different from your analogy in such a way as to make your analogy irrelevant. Try again.

1 Like

Ohhh a speling error & assumptions bout my culture woooooh!

GJ for a failed pedant who thinks conversationally distinguishing marihuana & hemp is a problem. oh I’m sooo burned by you lol!

the first american flag in history was made out of Hemp, please fire this lady and disband the whole damn DEA

Well, wrap it up, folks! It’s law. Can’t change that. No sense in trying.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.