US government tells Supremes it could strip citizenship from virtually all naturalized Americans if it wanted to

THAT’S what I should have had on the image!

Damn!

1 Like

There’s always time for an edit! :wink:

3 Likes

Oh, …how abut this for thought: Humans can’t own citizenship, they can only license it. This way, if a human should become inconvenient for the real entities, corporations, some (read rich) nation states and AIs, they have proper legal ground to catapult such an illegal human into the ocean (obviously into international waters)

Edit: ‘catapult’ is one of the words that always make me so happy.

1 Like

If this were an option, I’d like to license something better than US citizenship. It’s value has diminished greatly over the last 15-ish years. I’d like something that values the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

When Justice Roberts is leading the charge in grilling the conservative position, you know its not going to fly. It has to be pretty far beyond the pale to get that kind of reaction from him. Plus Kennedy is already on board in criticizing the government position.

Which means at least a 6-3 decision here denying the government or even less favorable.

2 Likes

Dang, I’ve been thinking of doing something like that since the article was up, but couldn’t quite find a delivery. Well done!

Thanks!

@anothernewbbaccount had a really good alternative for the text ( “Stop, In The Name Of Love Law”; see further up), but I missed the boat on that.

Maybe you can sign up with ‘Mr. Lee’s Greater Hong Kong’ (not affiliated with the former Crown Colony of Hong Kong). I read somewhere that they take good care of their people.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.