US Navy developing new guidelines for officially reporting UFOs

And they totally didn’t keep it a secret. From its inception, the Soviets had spies on the inside.

1 Like

I think what’s most likely is the following:

The government knows UAPs are real.

They know they are intelligent.

They know they are not human.

They know they are advanced well beyond our capabilities.

This is ALL they know.

That would be easy to keep secret — because it’s not really much to keep secret.

1 Like

I can see the rest, but how do they know this one?

1 Like

It’s impossible for anyone to keep a secret unless they’re the only ones who are privy to that information in the first place. For example, the government couldn’t have covered up the existence of Pluto because the government neither created nor discovered Pluto.

In the case of UAPs/UFOs, there’s no reason to believe that the US government (or any other government) would be able to hide them because if ET exists he doesn’t answer to the Pentagon.

4 Likes

Unless the “ETs” (your phrase not mine) don’t particularly want to be seen, and have the means of avoiding detection — more-or-less.

And, back to my other point — many other countries have opened up their records on this subject, and have even released reports on the subject, stating that it is real, and most likely an advanced life form we don’t really have any other details about. Btw the COMETA report came out what, 20+ years ago now?

This is why I push back on “disbelieve at all costs” skeptics so much — it’s not actually a secret! I do find, however, that many individuals tend to be very self-limiting in terms of what they put their energies into researching with an open mind, and being open to accepting.

1 Like

It’s not theirs, it’s not another major nation-state’s — who/what else would it be, by process of elimination?

Ahh, see. Maybe I’m just being thorough here, but it seems like “no known government” leaves room for (however unlikely) other terrestrial sources. Privately owned and operated, by (I dunno) an eccentric billionaire. Secret capabilities of foreign governments. Secret capabilities of our government (a shadow US government!). Maybe even a hidden technological society on Earth.

If all that seems far fetched, sure. But they all seem good company with alien visitors.

All this to say: We haven’t any credible glimpses of who is in the cockpits of these strange flying lights. Any kind of guess is taking a logical leap.

1 Like

I don’t know. I don’t want him to have to lie.

They all seem very unlikely, because the phenomenon has been observed for at at LEAST 75+ years, if not for thousands of years. Secret billionaire? Maybe one who was from Atlantis 15,000+ years ago? :wink: Which you suggested is a possibility, and certainly it is. I think the reality really defies these somewhat limited and apparent mutually-exclusive categories. Perhaps the truth resembles a combination of these things, more than any one of them…

And why do you think they have cockpits at all? Perhaps the things people see — ARE these things, themselves? It may be better to think of it in terms of how we imagine a highly-evolved sentient machine intelligence might appear/act.

1 Like

Where are these reports?

1 Like

One such report is called COMETA, which was released by a “private” French group consisting of many high-level French military members. There have also been a number of American military reports since the 40s. There is the recently-disclosed DOD AATIP program, the former head of which is on the record saying these things are real, intelligent, and not human in origin. I could go on and on. Leslie Kean’s book is one of the better summaries, I recommend it, and it details some of these things:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.