Usher in Halloween vibes with this dramatic reading of classic Chick Tract "The Trick"

Originally published at: Usher in Halloween vibes with this dramatic reading of classic Chick Tract "The Trick" | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I must admit that I enjoyed reading those Chick tracts when I was a kid. When I was in grade school there was a guy in downtown Cleveland that would hand them out on the street. I’d read it on the bus ride home, taking the message with a grain of salt. Fast forward forty plus years to 2021, I ordered a car part on eBay and the seller included a Jack Chick comic in the package. I chuckled to see it. It took me right back to those childhood bus rides.

4 Likes

I usher in the Halloween vibes with Over the Garden Wall!

i want to steal over the garden wall GIF

3 Likes

it’s wild when I stumble across them nowadays–rare, but a nice treat to find one on the sidewalk. cool that you got one in your eBay package! lol

2 Likes

The headline had me confused for a moment

7 Likes

Yo, The Trick is a good tract, and imma let you finish, but Dark Dungeons is the best Chick Tract of all time! OF ALL TIME!!

2 Likes

absolutely a classic, I totally agree!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.