Uvalde, TX elementary school shooting: conspiracy trolls say it's a "psy-op"

Originally published at: Uvalde, TX elementary school shooting: conspiracy trolls say it's a "psy-op" | Boing Boing

9 Likes

They’re not wrong there, tragically—except that we’re a couple order of magnitudes higher than “part 2.”

28 Likes

If I were a Russian in the biz of psy-ops this would be a perfect time to spread all kinds of disinformation to further divide the country.

It’s what they do.

20 Likes

Uvalde, TX elementary school shooting: conspiracy trills say it’s a “psy-op”

9ugk

7 Likes

Stop It Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

17 Likes

Thanks to Alex Jones. Sometimes I hope there is a Special Hell so he can burn in it for a really long time. These assholes can join him

28 Likes

I hope the lawyers who sued Alex Jones are gearing up to help these poor parents go after these scumbags once they get over the initial shock and trauma of their loss.

32 Likes

Terms of service and my respect for the people here forbid me from what I want to say.

So just imagine a five minute long harangue using the most denigrating and creative profanity you can imagine to express my utter disgust at these people.

27 Likes

Of course they fucking do.

14 Likes

When your worldview cannot accept reality, it’s time to run a full blitz on reality.

8 Likes

I agree completely with you, except that it’s not “sometimes” that I wish for that Special Hell.

7 Likes

This! This! A thousand times this!!!

3 Likes

Sigh.

27 Likes

Won’t somebody think of the poor Ammosexuals?!

This situation is crushingly sad, and the fucking trolls need to fuck off.

13 Likes

And here is a song.

6 Likes

22 Likes

Apparently you say “now is not the time to politicize this issue,” which means it’s never the time.

16 Likes

I get the impression that if these Bitchute wankers were gathered together in a classroom (or a convention, say) and some fuckwit with a gun took half of them out, the remainder would STILL say it didn’t happen and was some form of psyops thing.

Reality has no grip on them at all. (And I cannot say any more because we are not allowed to speculate on any ‘mental health’ issues that might lead to such an effect.)

8 Likes

Don’t worry: It is very clear those “trolls” are actually a set of very outdated Perl scripts written by a bored kid. No real person would think like that. /s

5 Likes

True. I made an account there after surveying the place, finding ONLY far-right conspiracy topics; white replacement “theorists”, Gill Bates and his “Plandemic”, discussions of the woes of globalism that start off sort of reasonable “jobs are being outsourced” (which is true) but within minutes the narrative drifts to “the Khazarians” or the Rotheschilds, Seorge Goros, eg such subtle dogwhistles that the odd coincidence that their video ends at 88:18 feels more like camp than kampf. (ba dum tiss)

Sometimes they end with the big reveal; a smoking gun showing “proof” that their political rival in question is Actually Satan (or the Anti-Chriist) , Oddly enough Jeff Bezos is never mentioned except in a positive fashion, and he same (mostly) goes for the Muskrat. Oh there were a few outliers… some sort of glamor modeling / reality TV thing that reminded me of baywatch. Anyway I wanted to debunk their crap, and sort of go aound like a ideological black-belt, challenging their claims. But then I remembered - I can’t even convince anyone in the alt-right-sh spectrum that Hitler wasn’t a leftist. I mean besides actual Neo Nazis, who feel honored about that. Some are even convinced he was a pacfist, because Orwell said that at some point (probably while drunk.)

I notice the is a fixation on sexual topics that is an echo of the insecurity that many men feel as a result of outspoken feminists and the repeal of anti-white slavery laws in the late 1990s. (Thats when they took them out of around 11 state constitutions, although technically hey were no longer enforceable after 1967.) Its like their subconscious fears somehow boil to the surface and become these far fetched conspiracy heories involving “millons of baby-eatng cultural-Marxist BLM pedo-Satanists”. Really, it is a continuation of the Satanic Panic (oddly, Al Gore’s ex wife was among the panicked). Frank Zappa came to the rescue- Congregates was considering making Rock and Roll illegal (because SATAN spoke in the backwards music, they wee sure). Zappa said “I made a song about dental floss, but nobody’s teeth ever got cleaned.” I’m rambling, sorry. :frowning: If you haven’t read it already, I highly recommend reading the W’pedia arice on mooral panics.

12 Likes