Vaped crusader

wasn’t enough hate in the first image?

Not so much hate as disappointment and possibly some confusion… I had no idea this topic could get so heated…

But that is the tobacco industry in a nutshell (or any industry that sells you something that will eventually kill you). By making the waters more murky, it provides enough doubt for those who wish the product without the guilt of knowing they are slowly committing suicide.

And while some studies have shown that nicotine intake might be 95% safer than traditional smoking, there are plenty of unknowns when it comes to vaping other additives. And while some parts of world may have tight control over what is in the liquid being vaped, others do not (like the US). I have no problem if people want to vape, but I’d rather they not do it in an enclosed space near me.

Are there studies on second hand… er…vaping?

As usual, we’re in the capitalist zone, where you must be seen doing activity so everyone knows that’s how you roll. Doing things in private is SO pre-Kardashian.

3 Likes

Yes:

But it only seems to apply to nicotine only. **

**and of course the safety of breathing in the other additives in cigs.

Any chance we can get Mr. Coal Roller to go ahead and close his garage doors while he does that? Once they’re closed, I don’t mind his doing that for as long as he likes. and feel free to roll your windows down as you do it, you stupid bastard

2 Likes

I’m okay with vaping, if the vaper does it outside and away from me. Other than that, the most effective smoking cessation tool we’ve ever had access to is the human brain, full stop.

2 Likes

Speaking of which:

1 Like

When discussing burning vs. vaporizing (and the concomitant assholes who puff the smoke/vapor/peppermints in your face) how do you expect there not to be heat?

This thing has gotta be high up there on the Scoville scale.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.