Gadgets Giveaway: DaVinci Ascent Vaporizer!

[Permalink]

Unfortunately I don’t travel as much as Mark or Xeni, but I do love me some luggage. If I was in the market, I’d definitely take one of these into mind. I typically travel by bike and have both panniers and a laptop shell that slides in and locks to my rear rack. I was more interested in the talk about the DaVinci Ascent Vaporizer. As a mmj patient, I’ve got two smaller vapes (Pax Ploom and Vapir No2), and have a friend that is interested in trying various types out. Sadly, it’s difficult to try any out, unless you have other patient friends that are willing to share their devices.I believe that I read that travel from a mmj state, to a mmj state, on a plane, with plant product is completely legal, but don’t take my word for it. Do your own research. Cheers!

That’s one fancy-looking electric crack pipe way to freebase nicotine!

Is crack soluble on propylene glycol? I have often wondered, but then I’d just go, “Ah, fuck it” and just whack it on some fag ash in a pipe anyways.

i admit to having done less than no research, but do you have any links or whatnot for traveling between states that have passed recreational laws? i always believed that since the TSA is federal it would be completely restricted, regardless of local law.

i don travel cause i have late onset epilepsy… id love one… i know its not a realistic idea but it intractable and vaporizer would be my wish, i only get 189 bux a month from the cal-fresh and medical so i have literally nothing… i live with my mom im 34… i went to cal Berkeley but cant use my degree… luckily i have a service dog her name is oreo she a rescue dog from some pit bull farm but she and my meds keep my seizures away… that is all peace love and harmony

Some solubility data here:
http://www.drugfuture.com/chemdata/cocaine.html

Water is the best bet for a hydrochloride, chloroform for the freebase. Hydrochloride has however better tissue absorption, so if you already have a carrier, it may be a better choice.

1 Like

Oh, I know how to fuck about with cocaine, I just don’t know if glycol is any good. I don’t touch it now anyway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.