Vaping aficionado Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer

5 Likes

Not to wish anyone dead but I will do a little happy dance when he leaves this world.

16 Likes

I’d never wish cancer on anyone, but if I had to choose someone…

14 Likes

I too don’t wish anyone dead (though I do wish suffering on some every now and again).

This at least makes me feel at ease that Cancer doesn’t discriminate. Always feels like it takes good folks, its slightly comforting to know it is indiscriminate.

9 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy!

9 Likes

Unspecified thoughts and prayers.

12 Likes

It can definitely strike anyone. Though at the risk of victim-blaming, it does favor people who routinely fill their lungs with tobacco smoke…

10 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

4 Likes

Reap what you sow.

I was a pack a day for ten years. I have no illusions that if my hereditary colorectal cancer risk doesn’t get me, it’s likely lung cancer will.

5 Likes

Cue the Von Trapp children.

4 Likes

Well, this week is going to end up being a mixed bag after all.

5 Likes

If you can’t say anything nice…just copypasta:

Rush on nicotine:

“There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive… And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.”

Rush on the genocide of American Indians:

“Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.”

Rush on Michael J Fox having Parkinson’s disease:

“He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He’s moving all around and shaking and it’s purely an act… This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn’t take his medication or he’s acting.”

Rush on African Americans voting:

“[African Americans] are twelve percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

Rush on the NFL:

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Rush on global warming:

“If you believe in God, then intellectually you cannot believe in man-made global warming."

Rush on global warming 2:

“Global warming relies on the theory that we are destroying ecosystems. There is no evidence that we could destroy ecosystems.”

Rush on global warming 3:

“For years I’ve pointed out that global warming is bogus.”

Rush on feeding poor children in public school:

“If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.”

Rush on a 13 year old girl:

"Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?” (Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton)

Rush on exercise:

“Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.”

Rush on feminism:

"Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.”

Rush on LGBT:

“When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.”

Rush on people in the military who didn’t support the Iraq War:

“The phony soldiers.”

Rush on women:

“Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier.”

Rush on women protesting sexual harassment:

“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”

Rush on the homeless population:

“Isn’t that how the homeless became homeless? They used to be institutionalized and a bunch of liberals came along and said, “They have rights! You can’t keep them there”?”

Rush on the heterosexuality:

"Heterosexuality may be 95, 98 percent of the population. [Heterosexuality is] under assault by the 2 to 5 percent that are homosexual.”

Rush on legalizing gay marriage:

I simply asked you to think what was your first reaction when you heard first about gay marriage? And I said you’re probably having the same reaction here. And gay marriage is now standard, normal operating procedure. [Pedophilia] could be, too.

Rush on what criminals look like:

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”.

Rush on Sandra Fluke who testified that women should have access to affordable contraceptives:

"It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We’re the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns?

11 Likes

So many loving thoughts. Bless his rotten little heart.

10 Likes

Hope he has a slow painful death that uses up whatever money he has so no monument could be built in his name.

Personally, I’m of the belief that it’s perfectly acceptable to hate those who built a life and career on hatred of the weak and vulnerable. There’s no hypocrisy if you ask me, because I’m hating a bully, while the bully’s hating everyone just trying to live their lives.

I was happy when Scalia died, I’ll be happy when Rush dies. I’ll be very happy when trump dies.

8 Likes

Me too, even though that’s not likely since he has enough money to buy like, 10 hospitals.

4 Likes

I hope he beats it. With any luck, he’ll learn a little humility, and manage to convey that to his audience.

Do not come for our Michael and expect anyone from around here where I live to wish you anything less than your name to be struck from all things and you to be erased from the record of history.

Hell, either of the Fox boys.

4 Likes

“If you can’t say anything nice…”

4 Likes

Of course Limbaugh should die as quickly as possible

or at least go away and never come back, and never benefit from his crimes ever again

but in any case the next three little shits will just move up the ladder and the radio waves will stay full of filth … if America wants a not-overtly-fascist media ecosystem back, it has to reimpose the rules from before Reagan broke everything

6 Likes

Gotta love that juxtaposition. Who cares about 12% of the population if they are black, but we can’t abide an “assault” by the 2-5 percent of homosexuals!

6 Likes