Velma confirmed a lesbian in new 'Scooby-Doo' movie

She’s definitely Bi. Unless she’s only straight for Sam.

9 Likes

Dammit, spoilers, I’ve got 6 seasons to go yet!

But Dean hit on her, right?

9 Likes

Sorry. Dean had the hots for Daphne.

6 Likes

Fair enough, that ain’t no spoiler.

Dean Winchester Flirting GIF

8 Likes

Didn’t Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law get them acquitted of those charges?

2 Likes

Just from that picture I think Dobie is Fred

4 Likes

scooby doo lets do this GIF

15 Likes

That would be perfectly understandable.

But in the meantime, I am letting my imagination run wild with Thelma and Daphne as played by Linda Cardinelli and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

6 Likes

She also dated Shaggy in Mystery Incorporated, but now we’re just getting in the multiverse of Velmas. I honestly wouldn’t mind a Scooby-Doo multiverse movie, even if a majority of the series have pretty much the exact characterizations.

1 Like

Makes sense; the character design of Shaggy totally looks like it was drawn to resemble Bob Denver.

As for Velma’s orientation finally being made ‘official;’

6 Likes

this is just such a wild reduction even if she were a real person

by what mechanism did they suddenly become unattractive? they’re exactly the same person they were before.

so odd.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they did make a movie where two versions of the gang meet, I think via cyberspace copying rather than dimension travel.

Imaginary things are real, they just lack the property of existence.

2 Likes

Just a shout out to say how remarkably appropriate the cartoon frame selected for the article is. I noticed her goofy expression first, and then I saw the hand on her shoulder. Magnifique!

1 Like

…I wrote you many letters emails blog posts tweets professing my love, yet you never reply…

1 Like

I have actually heard straight guys say stuff like that, although usually it’s about some famous actress who they were never going to meet anyway.

“Damn bro, sucks for you-- first Portia De Rossi comes out as gay, then Salma Hayek gets married, at this rate you’ll never find the perfect match.”

5 Likes

But… but… Velma, I’m “obviously brilliant”, have great turtlenecks, glasses and love animals! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, not so much cats. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m shocked, I tell you. Shocked!
Well, not that shocked.
Not shocked in the slightest.
:grin:

1 Like

3 Likes
3 Likes