Vengeful MAGA man tells Santa Qlaus what he wants most this year (video)

Originally published at: Vengeful MAGA man tells Santa Qlaus what he wants most this year (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

you first, bub.

25 Likes

For the record, GITMO has never been closed despite both Obama and Biden promising to do so. At least 35 prisoners remain there.

33 Likes

19 Likes

young or old, it’s at least something that everyone can find a way to believe in Santa.

7 Likes

It’s not like anyone here was expecting to hear “peace on Earth, goodwill toward men”.

13 Likes

“… men; not women, of course, or [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted] or [redacted]… Oh, and by “men”, I mean white men in good standing with their well-ordered militia.”

14 Likes

And they have to own land, right?
As far as I can tell, tops 77M of us own all the publicly available land. I’m one of them, and I’m a woman, so there are a bunch of us who wouldn’t meet the mark. Wonder how many men of proper standing that leaves who should get to decide everything? Maybe 50M?
Sounds fair. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

“Holy fucking shit. Get off my lap you nut job.”

8 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up @dwall0!

2 Likes

Yeah, people like him certainly miss the days when they could hang someone because they looked sideways at a white girl.

Wait, Gitmo closed? How the hell did I miss that?? (/s)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.