MAGA supporter leaks that Fauci, the Clintons, and the Obamas are currently interned at Gitmo

Originally published at: MAGA supporter leaks that Fauci, the Clintons, and the Obamas are currently interned at Gitmo | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Well, I guess that’ll teach Obama not to fulfill his campaign promise of shutting it down?

I know it’s unfeasible, but I’d be very curious to see this person’s reaction if all of those people were to pay her a visit together.

28 Likes

So “Hollywood” is in there, too? Must be crowded.

She’d say they were imposters or clones or reptillians in human skinsuits. There, I’ve saved everyone a lot of time and effort.

31 Likes

I use the reference “[whatever] went into the corn” all the time, and get a lot of puzzled looks for it. Thanks for bringing it back!

20 Likes

Operation Storm. One of my favorite conspiracies along with GESARA/NESARA, predictive programming and benevolent bureaucratic aliens that are taking care of humans.

8 Likes

Me and the wife deal with customers of our service business, sometimes they are just plain mean, sometimes I’ll tell them sorry, you’re mean and we are not working for you anymore and then just leave, sometimes we bite our tongue and finish the job but…

Our little code, right in front of the mean people, is, “hey honey, remind me to pick up some corn on the way home”. Then we smile and finish the job because we’re wishing them into the cornfield. One day it just might work.

But back on topic, did this person not just see Obama at the White House?

28 Likes

Fauci.

The fact that a doctor who has worked under administrations of both parties for decades, with no complaints and generally high praise for his knowledge and professionalism, would suddenly become this evil monster is proof of just how off-the-rails these people are.

They hate Fauci because they’ve been told to hate Fauci. They needed someone to blame.

29 Likes

According to the lore, they are using decoys and impersonators in order tô keep Operation Storm under the liberal radar.Tom Hanks, for example, was either arrested or killed. If you saw him recently, it was just an actor.

17 Likes

Why not just use shape-shifting reptilians?

Oh shit, I’ve said too much!

19 Likes

I’m pretty sure that one’s leaking more than the lies she’s been told.

10 Likes

Fresh souls in the corn field
Anthony put them there
And it’s good … it’s real good
“You be dead.”

Cemetary Girls, by Bill Mumy

12 Likes

> Tom Hanks, for example, was either arrested or killed. If you saw him recently, it was just an actor

Even if Tom Hanks wasn’t arrested or killed and you saw him recently, wouldn’t he still just be an actor?:grinning:

31 Likes

Damn, just damn de-damn de-damn. That’s some hot boo boo shitty mess right there for all to see.

Note: I blurred “the hot boo boo shitty mess” as to not upset the BB cart.

2KZ

18 Likes

Aw, just tell it like it is. They’re assholes. Once I got past that “civility” argument they always bring up, it’s been very cathartic.

11 Likes

User name checks out for this. :+1:

6 Likes

And, in every other way, these people, almost all of them, are “stable”:
married, children, job, home, etc. Some are “very stable”, with successful businesses, public careers.

This is their religion and their identity. It doesn’t matter if it “makes sense.” Nothing you can say, no “fact” or “evidence” you can present to them will change their religion.

The only remarkable thing about this is how fucking many of these “stable” people there are.

9 Likes

Kristen Bell Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Kristen Bell Omg GIF by The Good Place

9 Likes

“It’s a Good Life” was originally a short story by Jerome Bixby and is basically what happens if you give a three year old unlimited power. So, pretty on-topic then.

6 Likes

Well, that’s brain drain for you.

8 Likes

Obama is president again? What??? We didn’t even have our Republican White Male Only, during blue collar work hours, voting event. We haven’t finished fixing all the voting rules in our favor. No wonder the Dems stole ANOTHER election.

4 Likes