Venn menu

[Permalink]

That is a most excellent menu. I feel a little sorry for the mushrooms off to the side. Poor mushrooms.

Bacon and Sausage have the smallest area, yet offer the best value. Interesting.

Venn menu inna venue?

I would not be able to resist the temptation to chalk a circle encompassing the whole diagram and label it “Spam”.

6 Likes

EVERYTHING has spam. It is assumed.

2 Likes

Where’s the pie chart for desserts?

5 Likes

So mushrooms are mutually exclusive with the other options?
If only they had a holographic blackboard!

3 Likes

Obviously the next step:

13 Likes

No fried slice? Where’s the fried slice?!

I was told there would be no math.

2 Likes

That’s not math, it’s breakfast.

And what looks like some history over there is brunch.

2 Likes

I do not think this is a Venn diagram. This particular diagram’s semantics are more like Euler’s circles. I may be being pedantic…

2 Likes

science thinking + breakfast food = super awesome (ima sucker for eggs + brkfst meats) (especially in the morning) (especially @ someone else’s place or near a brkfst joint (((portlandia sucks but…))) ) (or just @ home w/ eggs and watever) (joint: for instance: http://www.foodcartsportland.com/2012/06/25/lebanosh/ <6 blocks from work & DAMN GOOD for $4)

1 Like

What about spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam?

2 Likes

How come the price of eggs jumps 50 cents as soon as it’s associated with bacon or sausage, but not mushroom? Something magic about the mushroom?

1 Like

nothing magic, but they sure are a fungi

1 Like

Wow wow wow…you mean the wee coffee place in the park, next to the Waitrose? They do food now?

Out of interest, and is something I’ve wondered for a while, have you used $ because your keyboard lacks a £ symbol? Does it also lack a € symbol?

morcheeba, I was glad to see your graphic so I wouldn’t have to think about making one like it… but now that you’ve done it, I see the elegance and obvious appeal of leaving mushroom out of the mainstream considerations