Vice employee convinced the Illuminati hang out at Denver Airport

“I am no expert, let alone a journalist.”

Nuff said.

Anyway, why would the Illuminati make a “secret” underground base. . . and then put a plaque commemorating their involvement, as well as murals and spooky horses, etc. It’s the place you least expect them that they’re building a secret hideout. . . which would probably be a place where they are telling us they have a secret hideout deep underground!

We’re through the looking glass, people.

2 Likes

Dude in the video lost me at “I spend a lot of time on the internet.”

5 Likes

Possibly.
But you’ll die enlightened.

5 Likes

The Illuminati went out of business before 1800. Not counting Aleister Crowley’s version, of course, but they’re not under the airport either.

The secret power brokers aren’t in Denver, they’re in Davos, and they aren’t secret.

3 Likes

Okay…wait just a minute.

You’re telling me that this powerful, wealthy, world wide, secret society who conspiracy theorists contend has orchestrated many major world events (including, but not limited to, the French Revolution, the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and 9-11) and whose membership is said to include various world leaders, CEO’s, international bankers, politicians, publishers, writers, artists, and musicians (not to mention all of Hollywood and most wealthy Jews and homosexuals.) meets in the Denver Airport?

WTF? That is so disappointing!

So rather than the Illuminati gathering at a castle perched on a cliff high above the ocean’s crashing waves, something with huge iron gates and stone gargoyles they’re sitting around a formica table at Cinnabon or Sbarro.

Very sad…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Do I not recall that citing InfoWars here is a reason for severe beatings and eviscerations? Unless you mean to point out what incredible assholes would believe that cesspool, of course. :grin:

(BTW, Yes, I meant the plural in that sentence!)

5 Likes

Flag it if you want. Boing Boing is a contact sport.

3 Likes

Well, in situations like this, if I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times, “15145134d902578997923497666i423450n2582978o252222s090245a000u275289357r890252057h781-523-5o5489025780p235423555p542543555e0078101224r980707”

1 Like

I felt the same when I discovered the “gay agenda” i’d been reading about actually began with “Minutes of the previous meeting”.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Are you disappointed?

(Que the Music!)

9 Likes

I once came across some Marxist propaganda that had one of the better analysis of the conspiracy theory.

The pamphlet highlighted how Robinson and Barruel’s original Illuminati theory was actually a kind of conservative myth used to make sense of a revolutionary social reality the authors found confusing and scary.

https://overthrowingilluminati.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/how-to-overthrow-the-illuminati_read.pdf

Take the bridge to terminal A security, it’s much quicker that way

2 Likes

10 Likes

It’s the last place you’d expect. of course they have it there. Except wait, it’s an ICBM target too so that’s out.

1 Like

Everything you need to know.

5 Likes

Sure, if you want half the story. For the full* scoop, you need:

* Well, mostly full. Eight of the original 22 appendices are mysteriously missing. From Appendix Mem, “Certain questions that may still trouble some readers”:

1. Where are the missing eight appendices?
    Answer: Censored.
3 Likes

The full story is that there is only a half story.

4 Likes

GREATER POOP: Is Eris true?
MALACLYPSE THE YOUNGER: Everything is true.
GP: Even false things?
MAL-2: Even false things are true.
GP: How can that be?
MAL-2: I don’t know, man, I didn’t do it.

5 Likes