Victims of mysterious attack at US embassy in Cuba now have "brain abnormalities"

Maybe this is the answer … the message

1 Like

I like the inadvertent architecture design of the building by photoshopping waves. It would make a visually distinct building while letting the interior stay relatively conventional.

7 Likes

Yes:

8 Likes

The Americans knew about this since late 2016. I think they would have the capability to detect sound or electromagnet radiation during the year before they came out with the “sonic” claims. As usual with such US accusations, the evidence is secret (because they say so).

2 Likes

No snark intended, but how do we know their brains weren’t like this when they first applied for these jobs?

6 Likes

Let’s all listen to it!

6 Likes

If they’re Trump’s pick for the job then we know…

1 Like

Why not both?

Perhaps it was some largely undetectable or innocuous nerve-agent ingested and then activated at certain resonance frequencies inside the human body. Kind of like two-part epoxy glue: one part internal, one part external.

5 Likes

you’re both right:

6 Likes

Shh! You’ll expose the “medical examination” part of becoming as US govt. agent!

1 Like

Not an expert, but I would guess it’s because Cuba doesn’t have any particularly good reasons for screwing with Americans, especially in such a bizarre way. (And they likely don’t have the means for such, either.)

Meanwhile, Russia is well known for being meddlesome dicks in the intelligence business, and cranking up mistrust and anger between Cuba and US means more opportunities to influence Cuba for Russia.

Of course, it could be someone else entirely, if it even is an actual attack.

9 Likes

For some reason, our Government keeps prattling on about sonic waves, which have been discredited since day one by scientists. If it isn’t something as simple as a tropical disease, which could easily provide all the symptoms… hearing strange noises for example could just be a symptom of brain damage, no different than tinnitus… But if you think it’s a foreign government purposely causing the problem, then what better than weaponized microwave transmissions to ‘cook’ their brains, like this that our govermnet has: The U.S. has a microwave weapon that could fry the electronics of North Korea’s missiles and prevent them from launching, according to a weapons development official. The weapons, known as CHAMPs, have a range of some 700 miles and can use microwave energy to bring down electronic systems.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes
9 Likes

4 Likes

agreed. If there really are lasting changes to brain tissue then acoustic energy isn’t the culprit, (or had it been only acoustic energy then there would’ve been immediate and obvious whole head injury akin to “Scanners”). So, would microwave/heating of the inner ear be perceived as the sorts of sounds these poor folk “heard”?

2 Likes

My thought too. A poison that’s inert until “activated” by an external stimulus.

2 Likes

I doubt its the Cubans given that Raul’s response to the attacks wasn’t “How dare you even accuse us of that” but “We have no idea, the Canadians are reporting it too, we’ll allow some FBI guys in to investigate if you want”

The fact the Canadian embassy reported symptoms too also doesn’t line up with it being Cuba: Cuba quite likes their good relationship with and tourist revenue from Canada and wouldn’t put that at risk just to confuse the Americans.

12 Likes

Wait, wasn’t that a scheme by the Jack Nicholson era Joker?

4 Likes