Video: A look inside the Capitol building after Trump supporters broke in

I honestly have to wonder how many of the people rummaging through that paperwork were expecting to find a bunch of secret votes for Trump.

9 Likes

He fucking knew what this was and actively encouraged and was apparently in touch with some of the mob members. He’s just a coward. He would never put himself in harms way.

What saved the day was getting the congress out of harms way, and a few GOP members refusing to go along with this coup.

We really, REALLY should not dismiss this, because then we really will be fucked. And let’s remember, it does not take deep, strategic intelligent planning to carry out a coup, it just takes brute force and enough people willing to let it happen or imagining it can’t happen here. It can and it will if we’re dismissive of this.

They most certainly are. We’re still not out of the woods yet on this event either.

8 Likes

First off, there’s nothing about this that qualifies as “lucky.” Second, you’re talking about two of his defining attributes, without which he wouldn’t be where he is.

You might as well say we’re lucky gravity is still around, or objects would be floating around causing damage.

4 Likes

May I never feel so lucky again.

6 Likes

OK I JUST HAVE TO SAY: I WAS RIGHT

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/ny-trump-capitol-riot-poopers-20210108-prlsqytyabgdhnexushotl4nam-story.html

3 Likes

Not sure why anyone would be surprised these fucks would literally be dragging shit on their shoes all through the capitol. They were merely emulating the boss.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.