Video of a dolphin swimming through floodwaters in Louisiana neighborhood

Originally published at: Video of a dolphin swimming through floodwaters in Louisiana neighborhood | Boing Boing

4 Likes

It’s bringing news from Atlantis. I think…

8 Likes

Old man dolphin to offspring (the dauphin): “Just a couple more seasons like this son and all this will be yours”

10 Likes

Hopefully it won’t be trapped up there before getting back to the river/sea.

15 Likes

The last, like, four of these “dolphin in unexpected place because flooding!” videos were all fake. That mall in China, the canals in Venice… but no doubt this one is real?

4 Likes

11 Likes

:musical_note: They call him Flipper, Flipper,
King of the…stormwater conveyance channel. :musical_note:

8 Likes

Not all:

4 Likes

Likely not an issue. This water is very likely (I don’t see what neighborhood this is from so can’t be certain) connected to Lake Pontchartrain which has permanent connection to the Gulf. Dolphins come into the lake whenever the water is clean enough for them to want to.

6 Likes

I’ll believe it when Flipper swims up and squeaks out that “Little Timmy is trapped in the well!”

1 Like

Nature is healing.

In what way is this different from all the previous ‘shopped’ sharks in floodwaters posts which turned out to be hoaxes?

One of my fave meme themes to come out of 2020 was the “earth is healing, we are the virus” ones. :sweat_smile:

If little Timmy is trapped in the well in this area, he’s probably long since drowned.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.