Video of Prince Andrew lurking in Epstein's mansion after financier's 2008 conviction

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/19/video-of-prince-andrew-lurking.html

2 Likes

What could Epstein have possibly had to offer that would be of interest to a man whose nickname was “Randy Andy”?

20 Likes

Filmed two years after the conviction of Epstein.

Out of control.

No wonder the UK is such a shambles, and Brexit is taking hold like an avoidable gangrenous infection. From top to bottom, rotten, beyond saving.

7 Likes

Part of the British royal family a reprehensible sex monster? Why I never :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Dynamite paella.

2 Likes

I have no idea (or interest) in the activities of Andrew Windsor, but if the Daily Mail says he did something, he probably didn’t.

Please don’t cite the Mail as an authority on anything.

Why? He has absolutely no involvement in running the UK. What he does or doesn’t do is of no relevance to whether the UK is a shambles, nor whether it’s the UK that’s a shambles or the UK Government (and Opposition).

9 Likes

https://www.laineygossip.com/prince-andrew-is-starting-to-sh-t-himself/57316

2 Likes

How does one sh-t themselves? Is that like shitting yourself?

If you’re gonna say it, say it. Even my elementary kiddos know the word shit, although that’s probably my fault. They know to use the word “poop” when other adults are around.

2 Likes

Mierda
Scheiße
Merde

3 Likes

So - you’re a Prince - and you have to go to Epstein to get laid?

There’s a missing piece to this story…

8 Likes

Probably because of tighter control over damage/fallout (groupies, etc). Though as this case seems to show, the truth will out.

5 Likes

how did he miss signs of the billionaire’s sexual deviance?

Narrator: He didn’t

15 Likes

Yes. I don’t care how “sexy” or “titillating”, there is never any excuse for linking to the daily heil, especially since it suggests that one reads it.

2 Likes

I believe puttanesca would be more to his taste.

4 Likes

Down with the entire Royal family. But down with this guy first.

2 Likes

I think it falls into the category of influencer like celebrities. He still has a ceremonial role in functions and the like. So while he doesn’t set policy he can influence it, possibly, if his inclined or not too busy fucking sex slaves .

1 Like

An egg cream?

I think the notion of Prince Andrew being in a pedophile’s mansion and up to no good is infinitely more likely than he ever being seen in an In 'n Out burger joint.

The Daily Mail isn’t the worst source on the antics of royals. However, the story is also in the Grauniad.

Apparently the witnesses against Andrew are the exactly same as the witnesses against Maxwell. That is either good news for her or bad news for him.

I guess it would just be asking for (more) trouble to order in. Someone would be bound to notice all the underage sex slaves at the Royal Lodge eventually.