Video released of jail officers beating up a strapped-down inmate

Oh, it’s a fair sentence. It’s just that fair sentences are not consistently applied.

Just a couple of cowards doing what they do best- beating on a defenseless man.
These stormtroopers were picked on and beat up as kids so they now choose to hide behind that tin badge to make themselves feel better. What goes around comes around.

TLDR: NWA said it best, “fuck tha police!”

I am also a white, middle class, educated male.
Once, before I was put on depression medication, I was feeling suicidal. The sheriff was called, and while he was there, my dad grabbed me by the collar, and I knocked his hands away. The sheriff said, “that’s assault.”
I remember thinking, “actually, what you witnessed was battery when my dad put his hands on me,” just as the sheriff and his deputy bull-rushed me and took me to the ground.
My face was shoved into the asphalt, knees were put in my back, I was cuffed, then I was bodily shoved into the cruiser.
When I was dropped at the county jail, the jailers were told that I was obstinate and combative.
I was again thrown on the ground, my clothes were forcefully removed, and the jailer wrenched my finger to the side while removing my wedding ring (enough that I couldn’t put the ring back on for 2 days due to swelling).
When I complained, he said, “it isn’t broken, is it?”
I was taken to a cell by myself, and told to sit in a comer right next to the door, where the camera in the cell couldn’t see, while two guards pointed pepper spray bottles at me while the one who tried to break my finger asked me to beg for clothes.
I was refused a blanket, made to stay alone, naked, all night.
Bail cost me $700 (10% of the $7000), and because I had to use a bail bondsman, that is money just gone, even though charges were never brought against me.

NWA said it best, “Fuck tha police!”

4 Likes

I can’t elaborate on what happened with me because it was so extreme and life changing. Nothing criminal though.

Im sorry this happened to you. If I could elaborate, you’d be just as floored if not much more so.

If I ever gain godlike powers, first thing I’d do is make every cop and public defender live as a confused homeless minority for a month. Theyd quickly learn to stop overreacting, treating adult professionals like animals, and protect basic human rights.

NWA WAS right. I play fuck the police every time a cop pulls next to me.

Decades of investigations and news reports prove the fact that all sorts of contraband (drugs included) gets brought into prisons… and much of it gets brought in by guards down and up the line with even higher-ups knowing about it but doing nothing. When they’re all in cahoots, “discipline” is all theory.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.