Video reportedly shows UFO fleet flying out of active volcano in Mexico

Whenever I vacation on other planets I also look for a nice, cozy, active volcano cabin with a hot tub on Airbnb.

9 Likes

It’s truly a miracle of meme-ology.

4 Likes

Jesus, I knew they had been launching a lot, but it’s another thing to actually see it…

6 Likes

Mount X, the volcano formerly known as Popocatépetl, becomes lair.

As long as folks are falling for this stuff, why the hell can’t somebody suggest to the drug cartels that the aliens are gonna bring them horrible, painful death if they don’t cut their shit out? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh the lengths people go to get real dulce de leche from Uruguay…

5 Likes

Oh, give me a break. That’s clearly just a cow falling out of the sky played in reverse.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Here’s the constellation right now. This shot shows only StarLink satellites, and only those in the visible hemisphere; there’s the same number on the far side of the planet.

And yes, that’s a lot. It seems like the dish only pivots about 30 degrees max (any lower and the satellite is too far away for the radios to link) so before they will offer you coverage they try to make sure there will be at least 2 or 3 birds overhead at all times in your area.

I tried to order one for our camper, but our site is located in the woods and even in the most open spot there’s not nearly enough sky for it to get enough signal to be reliable.

4 Likes

Wow. We have fucked up LEO…

2 Likes

yeah. or at least star link / space x has. it’s doubly sad to hear from the thread on musk mucking with ukraine that the us and other governments want their own military versions of this.

without some serious international cooperation the night skies are going to get very bright and very crowded

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.