Video show Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy punching mom in face while she holds 3-week-old baby

Originally published at: Video show Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy punching mom in face while she holds 3-week-old baby | Boing Boing

2 Likes

White cops, POC victims. Go figure.

Good For You Yes GIF by Bounce

12 Likes

Previously (yesterday):

12 Likes

We’ve gotten in all wrong. Police are there to “Protect the Peas”… She wasn’t holding any so there was really nothing they could do but punch her in the face.

I joke, because it’s about all I have left at the moment. My rage tank is empty especially after the shenanigans in Winnipeg at Brady landfill with a douche canoe completely disrespecting a controversial protest there.

3 Likes

Wow. The wording from the female cop is STRAIGHT out of the abusers play book.

“now look what you made me do”

11 Likes

I’ve lost count of the “previously’s” on stories about this cesspool of a law enforcement agency.

8 Likes

LA County, no surprise here.

2 Likes

p18339_v_v13_ap

ASAP; ACAB.

3 Likes

It seems like they’re keeping the pigs anonymous; where did you see this?

1 Like

That screenshot at the top of the article?

3 Likes

Really sketchy trying to judge whether these cops are POC from the video. LASD is only like one-third white… the majority of LA sherrifs deputies are Latino, and my white ass would not presume to tell whether or not someone is white or Latino from a shaky video clip.

Um…the video embedded right on the front of Rob’s blog post here?

Can You Not Shut Up GIF by Teachers on TV Land

4 Likes

Why wouldn’t the sheriffs just take the mothers and baby together? Or wait until the mother cooled down. What was the hurry!

Hello? Where’s the mental health official in the unit…:man_shrugging:t2:

Of all good options on the table they chose to use the one in the toilet, This is too infuriating.

6 Likes

Believe you me even “latinos” come in all shades and colors and that also goes for personal beliefs and politics. It shouldn’t be out of left field that there are non-anglo racist or plain ol corrupt people within the sheriffs department.

5 Likes

It’s why they join up.

1 Like

They want people to follow their orders ASAP. Actually working the situation where violence would be avoided? Nah. Takes too long. And anyway, how could that be done (thinks the dumb cop).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.