Video shows former Trump DOJ's Jeff Clark as Feds come knocking to search his house

Waiting for the “outraged” Tucker Carlson take on this.

He’s fine with PoC being shot for broken tail lights.

But roust a distinguished gentlemen out of his abode sans pants? This will not stand!

3 Likes

It’s also a good reminder to see who the fuck it is first, before opening the door.
If the cops, then put on some clothes.
If JWs, LDS, or other missionaries, put on the birthday suit & greet them at the door with the quart of beer you grabbed out of the fridge…

I hope this lackey remembers those delusions of grandeur that he had, when he sits down to his first meal in the Crossbar Hotel. May his new career be something that is actually useful.
Like cleaning septic tanks, or sorting thru garbage at a recycling center.

4 Likes

You see there a man who desperately wants to angrily ask “do you know who I am” but who also knows full well that it won’t do him any good. Instead he tasks them with granting him small indulgences (like standing in the garage) that they might concede.

You also see a criminal henchman who now understands he’s standing at least knee-deep in a septic tank.

6 Likes

Can I call my lawyer? Wait, isn’t he a lawyer? I think he meant to say can I call my mommy, but lawyer came out instead.

1 Like

I dunno, cop bs is cop bs, even when the recipient is an asshole. If he turned around and darted inside to grab a robe would they have tackled him to the ground? Tased him? Shot him in the back? Probably not so much, because old rich white man, but if any of that shit had happened would you all still be “serves the bastard right”? I just don’t like it, no matter who is on the short end of the stick.

Personally, I would have dropped the boxers too before I stepped out, hoping to make everyone involved as uncomfortable as possible.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.